‘19 Lamelo ball

there is no way in the world Barnes even looks his way. he is so completely the opposite of the type of player Barnes looks for even not including Lavar in the picture.

there is no way in the world Barnes even looks his way. he is so completely the opposite of the type of player Barnes looks for even not including Lavar in the picture.

whew now I can sleep soundly at night knowing this, thanks.

So y’all mean to tell me if nobody knew lavar was his father yall wouldn’t want Lamelo if he wanted to come play here? Boy y’all sleep! These recruiting sites just handing out five stars to prospects that can’t play. 😂😂 boy y’all funny 😆
That’s like saying you will hook up with a chick and ignore the fact that she has herpes

This! Keep that crazy dad away from Knoxville. The team could be 35-0 and national champs, and he would still be ripping Barnes for not being able to coach if his son doesn’t average 15+ per game.

One of the biggest sports morons of our era.

This! Keep that crazy dad away from Knoxville. The team could be 35-0 and national champs, and he would still be ripping Barnes for not being able to coach if his son doesn’t average 15+ per game.

One of the biggest sports morons of our era.
That is true I don’t like lavar but I’m not going to take away his son skills because of his pops. these dummies on here talking like Lamelo not good at basketball and like he can’t change his mentality and give more effort. I see his game as better than lonzo and lonzo lead a team that was 15-17 the year before he got there to 31-5. Im just saying I know Lamelo can do the same. I can take going undefeated and crossing lavar out by taking him as a joke. Lamelo instantly becomes the best passer on our team, one of the top rebounders and one of the best shooters.

That is true I don’t like lavar but I’m not going to take away his son skills because of his pops. these dummies on here talking like Lamelo not good at basketball and like he can’t change his mentality and give more effort. I see his game as better than lonzo and lonzo lead a team that was 15-17 the year before he got there to 31-5. Im just saying I know Lamelo can do the same. I can take going undefeated and crossing lavar out by taking him as a joke. Lamelo instantly becomes the best passer on our team, one of the top rebounders and one of the best shooters.
Go away Lavar

Reactions: StarRaider
Effort is not something that can be taught or coached. You either play with it or you don’t. Lamelo would have no interest in playing in college beyond 1 season and the headache that it’d bring would not be worth it. We also have a better player coming in that brings a lot of the same skills as Lamelo but more physically developed in James. Lamelo’s hypothetical scholarship would be better used on Walker Kessler if he reclassifies

I really think Lamelo would have helped us vs Kentucky!! He don’t need to score to make a difference on the offense end and we struggled to find a basket. We made terrible passes and missed open shots. Lamelo is a player that can get his when the 2 best players are off (Grant and admiral). That game showed that we need more players that can come in and get the offense going when players are off. I’m just saying some games you need players that can take over at any given moment not just when the whole team is doing great. We still winning SEC championship and going to the final four.

I really think Lamelo would have helped us vs Kentucky!! He don’t need to score to make a difference on the offense end and we struggled to find a basket. We made terrible passes and missed open shots. Lamelo is a player that can get his when the 2 best players are off (Grant and admiral). That game showed that we need more players that can come in and get the offense going when players are off. I’m just saying some games you need players that can take over at any given moment not just when the whole team is doing great. We still winning SEC championship and going to the final four.
Man, just let it go. It's not gonna happen for a hundred different reasons. The obsession over it won't change that.

VN Store

Back