'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

No they don’t, but they do own their narrative! I like and respect and will continue to subscribe, but this wasn’t their best postseason work...over a variety of subjects. Clueless on any coaching moves, last to know on most recruits...their own 4-8 season. My working theory is that they have little or no connection with Pruitt and their sniping remarks about his offering strategy is at best a butthurt resultant.
Not gonna get a connection if critiquing is how they handle that.
Hope they take a different route, love it when they're on their A game.

I had a buddy I used to work with that got a literal "Tramp" stamp in bright red, kind of too big for the joke it was... like in this style....
44346372-rubber-stamp-with-word-confidential-inside-vector-illustration.jpg

It was funny... but afterwards I was like... yea but, I'm done snickering about it now and that ****'s permanent dude :oops:

No they don’t, but they do own their narrative! I like and respect and will continue to subscribe, but this wasn’t their best postseason work...over a variety of subjects. Clueless on any coaching moves, last to know on most recruits...their own 4-8 season. My working theory is that they have little or no connection with Pruitt and their sniping remarks about his offering strategy is at best a butthurt resultant.

Eh, their point about offering in state guys was pretty solid.

Not arguing with the rest of your post, though.

I don’t think you’ve been asked, but the StayPuft Marshmallow Man reference? And when I asked if we’d be happy with “he who was chosen” and you responded “not everybody but most will be.” Was that Chaney?

Yes IMO. Chaney was the OC pick for quite a while

VN Store

Back