The Atlanta Braves Thread

a lot of our prospects are about to prove if they’re worth keeping around, so I think AA is waiting ... maybe? Idk.

I can understand wanting to keep Riley/Waters/Pache (and to me Contreras is damn near untouchable) but we could have gotten something pretty good last year with a Gohara/Allard package and those guys have near zero worth on a market and would be consider throw ins. I hate keeping all those pitching prospects.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Just because he stares at homers and wears his hair long doesn’t mean he’s a bad teammate. The only incident I remember is his fight with known dick Papelbon.

This argument used to always get made about Randy Moss too. Just because you are a show off and do things on the field people dont like doesn't mean your are a bad teammate or a clubhouse cancer.

Just because he stares at homers and wears his hair long doesn’t mean he’s a bad teammate. The only incident I remember is his fight with known dick Papelbon.
He's all about Bryce and hope the Braves stay away. Team made amazing strides last year with promise ahead. Please don't blow it by breaking the bank on one prima dona.

The only concern is he hit in the .240's 2 out of the last 3 years.

I do care about the inconsistent performances but even with a down year and horrible defensive numbers he was a 3.5 win player and had a 135 wRC+. He had a super high expected wOBA last year and his batted ball profile didn’t change much. I think he’s got a couple MVP seasons in him.

VN Store

Back