Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for any second chance opportunity, just hope they aren't trying to lure guys away from education. Don't follow wrestling but books and documentaries have never painted Vince (at least) as employee well-being concerned.
Admittedly NOT an expert on him though.
I’m really just interested to see if any other league (outside of tue CFL) stands a chance of existing along sith CFB and the NFL. There might be a niche to be filled by one, but I feel like whatever’s league is gonna do it will have to do whatever it takes to get the best talent.

Most of the complaints thus far have been about subpar play. Poach a select few HS recruits a year, some CFB guys who don’t want to sit out a year, and super talented JUCOs who don’t want to bother with school (like CP) and league might be able to offer exciting enough play to succeed.

Honestly I don’t think either will last too long, though. Both leagues will likely die fighting each other to fill the same niche. Would be nice if one league managed to put some exciting football on TV throughout the spring, though.

I’m really just interested to see if any other league (outside of tue CFL) stands a chance of existing along sith CFB and the NFL. There might be a niche to be filled by one, but I feel like whatever’s league is gonna do it will have to do whatever it takes to get the best talent.

Most of the complaints thus far have been about subpar play. Poach a select few HS recruits a year, some CFB guys who don’t want to sit out a year, and super talented JUCOs who don’t want to bother with school (like CP) and league might be able to offer exciting enough play to succeed.

Honestly I don’t think either will last too long, though. Both leagues will likely die fighting each other to fill the same niche. Would be nice if one league managed to put some exciting football on TV throughout the spring, though.
AAF has NFL support, may make it.
The current game on NFL Network is a really good. Got some talent out there.

Was really excited when I found out that Tennessee had a franchise in this new football league. Really disappointed with how terrible they apparently are. I love Singletary, but he's not a good head football coach.

I was afraid of him not being good, too, especially on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back