Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. They could've finished 17 but no way they would've finished 18

It was funny to watch that. I can't tell you have many times I have had a few emergency holes being played and hit a ball and had no idea where it went into the darkness.

Lol always alcohol and large bets involved. Oh how I long for a few days like that soon!!!

Good on the stipends!
No college kid, no matter the talent, can ever count on a career in the pros. Things happen and some players just aren't as good once the competition level rises.
Look at how many Bama players appeared unstoppable and then...

That’s true, but even if they left for the XFL early and failed are they even worse off if they had stayed in school? They can still go to school if they want, using the stipend, but they get a few years of a decent salary.

They might be able to find a niche with players who leave NCAA football after 1-2 years, want to transfer and play immediately (Deangelo Gibbs/Aubrey Solomon types), or JUCO type guys who can’t get eligible.
All for any second chance opportunity, just hope they aren't trying to lure guys away from education. Don't follow wrestling but books and documentaries have never painted Vince (at least) as employee well-being concerned.
Admittedly NOT an expert on him though.

That’s true, but even if they left for the XFL early and failed are they even worse off if they had stayed in school? They can still go to school if they want, using the stipend, but they get a few years of a decent salary.
Just hope they receive some kind of guarantee up front.
I'm sure XFL will be a separate entity and if it fails again, bankruptcy would probably render any promised stipends as useful as a pension in similar circumstances.

Sorry to ask this guys,my father passed lastnite.My mom outside of me doesn't have any help,and was unprepared for this.Im trying do best I can and have some but any prayers would be appreciated.We created a go fund me small amount of $800 i can do the rest but I'm having trouble reaching that.I know this place has been a huge help for sum,Dad was a die hard vol fan gotta count for sumthin,thankfully mom kept me from being hacksaw Reynolds😁😁he had faults dont we all though but was good man and father.I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post a link,whixh I already did 5 bucks or a share be great.Any prayers,help advice u guys can give be great.Thank you all i hate asking for help,but i guess sumtimes we all need sumbody.

Click here to support Need help to pay for husband's funeral organized by Vicky Sheets
Sorry brother, thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I wish I wasn't in the position that I'm in, would love to help.

Funny how Zion’s block yesterday has everyone in the media creaming their pants...

Yet Grant made essentially the exact same play against Petty in a close game and no one really cared

Kinda different,the ground Zion had to make up to even attempt that block on top of how high he really elevated says a lot.that ball was starting to hit its high point. But I agree very similar and BS this team gets zero love.

Sorry brother, thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I wish I wasn't in the position that I'm in, would love to help.
Times are tuff on alot of folks rite now.This place been great with helping fellow vol fans,so figured I'd give it a shot.Laid off myself 3 months,been ruff now this,thankx brotha def appreciated.35 n this the first time I've had to really reach out n ask like this.

Sorry to ask this guys,my father passed lastnite.My mom outside of me doesn't have any help,and was unprepared for this.Im trying do best I can and have some but any prayers would be appreciated.We created a go fund me small amount of $800 i can do the rest but I'm having trouble reaching that.I know this place has been a huge help for sum,Dad was a die hard vol fan gotta count for sumthin,thankfully mom kept me from being hacksaw Reynolds😁😁he had faults dont we all though but was good man and father.I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post a link,whixh I already did 5 bucks or a share be great.Any prayers,help advice u guys can give be great.Thank you all i hate asking for help,but i guess sumtimes we all need sumbody.

Click here to support Need help to pay for husband's funeral organized by Vicky Sheets
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort for you and your family.

Was really excited when I found out that Tennessee had a franchise in this new football league. Really disappointed with how terrible they apparently are. I love Singletary, but he's not a good head football coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back