Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be open to listening to pros/cons of “one and dones” being able to play in the AAF.

Think there would be more pros than cons imo

The XFL has announced they will go after underclassman. $75k minimum salary and up to 200k for “execpetional atheletes”.

I don’t think the AAF will since they are losely partnered with the NFL and probably don’t want to step on their toes.

The XFL has announced they will go after underclassman. $75k minimum salary and up to 200k for “execpetional atheletes”.

I don’t think the AAF will since they are losely partnered with the NFL and probably don’t want to step on their toes.
I don’t like that about the XFL.

Know I am late here but you will have the inmates running the asylum and it will not start everywhere including Tennessee. Have a bad breakfast then transfer.

And I am even later here, but this is exactly what's happening elsewhere, everywhere really. Rules, restrictions aren't allowed. People should be allowed to do what they want to do, well, with one exception that we won't talk about here.

I've been a high school teacher for 21+ years now. Your comment reminds me of the trend in public high schools. Students run the school. The adults have unknowingly allowed it because they believe that people, young people should be allowed to be themselves. They won't learn if they aren't happy, and they won't be happy if they can't do what they want to do. We can't have rules that restricts students, that hurts their feelings. Of course students still aren't happy and they aren't learning. And the powers that be just don't have the guts to do what needs to be done because they know when they do there will be public backlash. Or maybe they just can't connect the dots. I won't even address the need for multiple police officers in most, if not all, public schools.

Sorry to ask this guys,my father passed lastnite.My mom outside of me doesn't have any help,and was unprepared for this.Im trying do best I can and have some but any prayers would be appreciated.We created a go fund me small amount of $800 i can do the rest but I'm having trouble reaching that.I know this place has been a huge help for sum,Dad was a die hard vol fan gotta count for sumthin,thankfully mom kept me from being hacksaw Reynolds😁😁he had faults dont we all though but was good man and father.I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post a link,whixh I already did 5 bucks or a share be great.Any prayers,help advice u guys can give be great.Thank you all i hate asking for help,but i guess sumtimes we all need sumbody.

Click here to support Need help to pay for husband's funeral organized by Vicky Sheets

Nice. Didn’t know that

So the XFL will be pro and once these kids enter, they will become ineligible for any future fire athletic scholarship?
So, either all of them become part of the 1% with enough talent to make it a career or several fail, many without the ability for higher education otherwise.

Don't see anything going wrong with this plan.

So the XFL will be pro and once these kids enter, they will become ineligible for any future fire athletic scholarship?
So, either all of them become part of the 1% with enough talent to make it a career or several fail, many without the ability for higher education otherwise.

They also announced scholarship stipends. But if a player is getting offered after 1 or 2 years of college they’re probably in that 1% anyways.

They also announced scholarship stipends. But if a player is getting offered after 1 or 2 years of college they’re probably in that 1% anyways.
Good on the stipends!
No college kid, no matter the talent, can ever count on a career in the pros. Things happen and some players just aren't as good once the competition level rises.
Look at how many Bama players appeared unstoppable and then...

They might be able to find a niche with players who leave NCAA football after 1-2 years, want to transfer and play immediately (Deangelo Gibbs/Aubrey Solomon types), or JUCO type guys who can’t get eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back