XFL 2023

All right I've settled. I'm ready to watch Pig Howard and Memphis Express dominate the game today.

The biggest thing is will they be able to sustain that. I think a lot of people tuned in because its new. After the new wears off what happens with the tv ratings?

The biggest thing is will they be able to sustain that. I think a lot of people tuned in because its new. After the new wears off what happens with the tv ratings?

I thought it was great last night. Not bad football and it was "Fun" again reminds me of college ball.

AAF already has their first major goof.

They announced this past week all games would be streaming from their website and app. Yet today before the Express/Iron game they announced that due to "contractual obligations" they can't stream the games on CBSSN.

They've known for a long time they were going to have games on CBSSN; so either they flat out lied about the streaming on their website or someone is very terrible at their job and didn't read the contract. I don't have CBSSN so I'm having to find a stream.

AAF already has their first major goof.

They announced this past week all games would be streaming from their website and app. Yet today before the Express/Iron game they announced that due to "contractual obligations" they can't stream the games on CBSSN.

They've known for a long time they were going to have games on CBSSN; so either they flat out lied about the streaming on their website or someone is very terrible at their job and didn't read the contract. I don't have CBSSN so I'm having to find a stream.

Message me if you need a stream

Weird, they had said each team would have 1 uniform but Memphis comes out in some white jerseys.

And Birmingham's uniforms look like they just went and picked them up from a store yesterday.

Would never happen but it would be interesting to see a promotion/relegation system between the NFL, AAF, and XFL once its up a running.

VN Store

Back