If UT loses at uk, how will the top 5 look?

The impression I got from TV is that they are itching to move Ky up to a number 1 seed. They kept talking about how well they are playing and giving them a lot of love, so I think they would love to see us lose so they will have an excuse to bump them up and us down

That’s an interesting question, especially since Virginia actually gained a spot the week they lost at Duke. But UT will probably fall to #5.

1 duke
2 uva
3 uk
4 zags
5 ut

#4, just ahead of Gonzaga, just behind UK. We'll have to beat UK, in Knoxville, worse than they beat us in Lexington, to move back ahead of UK. Duke will have to lose.........to someone. Maybe UVA. But then, UVA will go to #1. None of this matters. UT has all the tools to win it all. I do not care where the NCAA puts them, in the tourney.

#4, just ahead of Gonzaga, just behind UK. We'll have to beat UK, in Knoxville, worse than they beat us in Lexington, to move back ahead of UK. Duke will have to lose.........to someone. Maybe UVA. But then, UVA will go to #1. None of this matters. UT has all the tools to win it all. I do not care where the NCAA puts them, in the tourney.
Tn dont have to beat Ky worse than Ky beats them in order to move back ahead of Ky. A win will do that period

Well there is a 100$ you haven't paid on the last bet we made so it's never smart to bet with people that don't pay
That’s a lie (you never paid all of yours), but we can double that if you are feeling lucky?

You made 1 payment to Stoked’s suggested charity iirc, you owned more than just the 1 payment, feel free to bump.

VN Store

Back