Gator fans smell like **** thread

Finished the season ranked #7.

2019 recruiting class ranked #8...2020 class currently ranked #6.

This thread continues to age about as well as Mickey Rourke.

Hahaha--->This thread continues to age about as well as Mickey Rourke

You have not been watching. The Gator bball team has given up this year. It is going to be a massacre.

I'd be tempted to take the over just because the crowd will be egging the UT players to pour it on at the end. I expect Barnes will try to keep them in check, but yeah, its going to be ugly.

You’re correct
I haven’t watched Florida BBall this year.
Could be an attitude game for them. I expect it will. I hope you’re correct about the outcome as well.

You’re correct
I haven’t watched Florida BBall this year.
Could be an attitude game for them. I expect it will. I hope you’re correct about the outcome as well.

To have an attitude for more than the first 30 seconds you need something to back it up. After that, you just look foolish.

I've seen notjing in the last month that makes me think the Gators can take a punch, much less two, on Saturday.

To have an attitude for more than the first 30 seconds you need something to back it up. After that, you just look foolish.

I've seen notjing in the last month that makes me think the Gators can take a punch, much less two, on Saturday.

What he said.

This is glorious . Would love to know where they are registered.
View attachment 193532

I won't make a generalization about the gator fanbase from florida, but god the florida gator fans from TN/VA are a whole different subspecies of human for sure. It's downright scary. I sat by one this year the florida game who was about 50 years old, and was with his 16-17 year old girlfriend. He spent the majority of the night dropping f bombs about Peyton, Fulmer, etc. and clapping an inch away from people's faces. He did, indeed, smell like **** also.

All-time basketball records: Tennessee 82 wins, Florida 23 wins

Baaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa!!!! Lick stuff swamp rats

Anyone else planning to watch the Head Ball Coach make his return to coaching tonight in the AAF?

Reactions: Jaws
You also lost at home to Tennessee in '06... those National Championship teams were just 1-3 vs Tennessee. Chris Lofton used to wear you guys out.

Yes he did...and after each of those seasons, we won a national championship.

Would you trade going 1-3 against UF in the regular season in exchange for two national titles?

Yes he did...and after each of those seasons, we won a national championship.

Would you trade going 1-3 against UF in the regular season in exchange for two national titles?

Beating you guys like a drum yearly gives us something to chat about.

Not too many fans from Duke or Gonzaga to yabber with on VolNation.

VN Store

Back