No one expects UF to beat us

Frozevol

They’ve lost 3 of their last 4. Got beat by Auburn at home for the first time in a century. We are rolling and no matter how focused this team is they wouldn’t be human if they weren’t looking ahead to KY. Sold out TBA because everyone hates the Gators. I smell a tough brawl tomorrow and a possible upset. Only because no one expects it and think the chomp thing will have them frothy...if lizards can actually do that.

Reactions: txbo and tn4elvis
They’ve lost 3 of their last 4. Got beat by Auburn at home for the first time in a century. We are rolling and no matter how focused this team is they wouldn’t be human if they weren’t looking ahead to KY. Sold out TBA because everyone hates the Gators. I smell a tough brawl tomorrow and a possible upset. Only because no one expects it and think the chomp thing will have them frothy...if lizards can actually do that.
The Gators will be lucky if they dont lose by 20.Two teams on completing different trajectories.

Reactions: The Dog
All the Gators I know have said they think we’ll kill them and to please take it easy on them. I love it! GBO!!

I'm not worried. Pretty sure grant and admiral are gonna Tee off. Vols win by double digits.

We are ranked no.1; we get everyone's best shot. In other words I don't think the chomp has much to do with it.

Gators will play us tough, it’s a rivalry and we’ve already beaten them once. That said though Vols by 15+

We struggled against thier D pressure and the game went all the way to the final minute. Beating #1 in retaliation would save the season. We need to bring the A Game every night.

Nevertheless ...
Chomp-1.jpg

If UT guards the 3 line well and keeps Florida from getting second chance opportunities, I think UT wins by 10 to 15 points.

Reactions: cardvolfan
UT wins by 20+ today.

UF has no post presence, inconsistent shooting and our so called upperclassmen leaders have all but checked out mentally.

Reactions: FlVols
Good perimeter D and keeping them off the offensive glass should make this a one-sided affair.

Reactions: FlVols
I have to laugh at myself. I didn't read at first it was a BB topic and thought to myself "whooo its a little early to predict the football game just yet". But hey this is Volnation! Anytime is just right! =)

Your sense of smell is letting you down.

Reactions: Frozevol

VN Store

Back