Are Fair and Rumph on their way out?

When I was at practice Pruitt was not happy with fair because he was not holding players accountable for doing technique and drills perfect every time. Fair looked like a grad assistant.

Former Vol or not, you've got a job to do and your boss has expectations. Meet them and you're solid. Fail to produce and he'll find someone else who will. Huge class coming up. Need to fill this slot and perhaps Rumph with 2 more elite recruiters.

Former Vol or not, you've got a job to do and your boss has expectations. Meet them and you're solid. Fail to produce and he'll find someone else who will. Huge class coming up. Need to fill this slot and perhaps Rumph with 2 more elite recruiters.

Just reported on WFNZ that Fair is out

Hate it, because Fair is a VFL, but I suspected it might happen. Didn't fit Pruitt's style of coaching and he wasn't a strong recruiter.

Still interested in seeing what's going on with David Johnson. He's still on staff so far as I can tell, so does that mean he's an RB coach now? Or do we have both Tee and DJ at WRs?

Pruitt just seems like he is a Coach that is going to hold everyone to a standard of excellence everyday like Saban. The only way to catch Georgia and Bama, until you can match recruiting, is to outwork them. That's from top to bottom. Those that don't pull their weight have to go.

I just get this feeling that both DJ and Rumph will be elsewhere next year and somehow, someway we get Jay on this staff.

Pruitt just seems like he is a Coach that is going to hold everyone to a standard of excellence everyday like Saban. The only way to catch Georgia and Bama, until you can match recruiting, is to outwork them. That's from top to bottom. Those that don't pull their weight have to go.

Yep he's the antithesis of Butch Jones when it comes to his assistants.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989

Spot on.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Well, I'll take my crow with garlic salt and pepper. John Brice just tweeted that Fair is out and has cleaned out his office.

No offense to you Volnut, but it's time to stop with the "Basilio doesn't know anything, he has no sources" narrative. That's NOT true at all! Tony knows what goes on within that program. He definitely has reliable sources.

VN Store

Back