'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

IMO...one of the biggest things about this pickup is it allows us to leave Banks at RB...I think he would probably be there regardless...but now I definitely think he stays...and I think if he can learn to hold onto the ball he will be a great “Thunder” to Chandlers “Lightning” in our backfield
In one of the pressers when Pruitt mentioned RB's he said Banks as well as Carlin with the usual suspects. Did not here Fant's name.

In one of the pressers when Pruitt mentioned RB's he said Banks as well as Carlin with the usual suspects. Did not here Fant's name.
Yep, then someone pressed him about it in another question and he said, we haven't really talked about it.. Think he told the truth the first time..

Reactions: T Dog
I hope they don't get playing time strictly by seniority.

They won't. Pruitt started two true freshman CB's for most of the season. He will play the best player regardless of age. Unfortuntely I think that, mainly because of injuries and time missed because of that, DKjr will be more of an afterthought. He has lost a step and the LB position has seen a major influx of talent in the last 2 classes.

Side note. It seems like Rumph did not play much of a part in the recruitment of the last 3 high-profile players we signed at LB (JJP, Crouch, Henry T.), even though he coaches that position group. I'm sure that he has gotten some players to Knoxville but for the high profile LB's it seems we rely more on our other heavy hitters to close the deal. Maybe he is more of a player development, more-so than a get out on the recruiting trail guy.

Reactions: T Dog
Have the usual LOM posters even acknowledged that Pruitt signed Toot? I haven’t seen them.
SolidSnoopyCaiman-size_restricted.gif

They won't. Pruitt started two true freshman CB's for most of the season. He will play the best player regardless of age. Unfortuntely I think that, mainly because of injuries and time missed because of that, DKjr will be more of an afterthought. He has lost a step and the LB position has seen a major influx of talent in the last 2 classes.

Side note. It seems like Rumph did not play much of a part in the recruitment of the last 3 high-profile players we signed at LB (JJP, Crouch, Henry T.), even though he coaches that position group. I'm sure that he has gotten some players to Knoxville but for the high profile LB's it seems we rely more on our other heavy hitters to close the deal. Maybe he is more of a player development, more-so than a get out on the recruiting trail guy.
Some people are just not salesman. For instance I couldn't sell fire to an Eskimo.

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
It was just a faint to take pressure off the situation on both Pruitts part and Banks. I watched some replays of Banks at RB before the fumbles occurred. He is one tough guy and expect him to be much better this year Newt.
No it wasn't. He slipped up and showed his cards. Take it to the Banks..

Could just as easily be exerts from VolNation. I've seen the same kind of garbage posted here..... Recently.
The only difference is, you'd NEVER see a Gump (or a dawg on their boards, or a gator on theirs) tripping and falling over themselves to take up for us, or talk about how great Pruitt is, or how great our recruiting is, or to run down their programs and coaches, over and over and over again on a day after day after day basis, the way you do here.

You may have people trying to be reasonable; but, for MANY of their posters to do it, to the point of questioning whether they're a fan or a troll...no way those three sites, combined, have as many as there are here.

VN Store

Back