2020 Target List

With Kessler taking all these official visits , you gotta get the feel of him reclassifying .

I would be ecstatic with Keon, Springer and PJ Hall for 2020. Imo, I think Springer and Keon are pretty close to Vol locks. I'll say 80% chance they are Vols. 60% chance Hall signs with Vols. Of course, I'm going on articles and my intuition. I would love to get Kessler, but I think he ends up at Georgia(legacy). I would guess, 20% chance to get Kessler. But, man, if UT was to get all 4, it would be a beautiful thing

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I would be ecstatic with Keon, Springer and PJ Hall for 2020. Imo, I think Springer and Keon are pretty close to Vol locks. I'll say 80% chance they are Vols. 60% chance Hall signs with Vols. Of course, I'm going on articles and my intuition. I would love to get Kessler, but I think he ends up at Georgia(legacy). I would guess, 20% chance to get Kessler. But, man, if UT was to get all 4, it would be a beautiful thing

Unless Kessler pulls a shocker he isn’t going to UGA, they didn’t even get an official visit from him.

Not surprising he would want to make a name for himself elsewhere, especially when UGA hoops is garbage and nobody there cares about it

Is Nick Claxton going pro? If he reclassifies he’d see a ton of PT at UGA next year. Not sure that would be the case at Duke.

What would our front court rotation look like w Kessler? Walker/Burns/Kessler all vying for time at the 5

Assuming Kessler reclassified it would mean one of Fulk or Walker wouldn’t play at all

Supposedly, Kessler isn't interested in UGA.

Don't know if it will matter, but Josiah has been recruiting Hall fairly hard.

updated rivals 2020 rankings...

New/Old

#7/#8 BJ Boston
#11/#11 Jaden Springer
#14/#18 Jalen Suggs
#16/#18 Sharife Cooper
#19/#10 Walker Kessler
#29/#30 Corey Walker Jr.

#34/#28 Keon Johnson
#41/#43 Dain Dainja
#49/#50 Jayden Stone
#60/#81 Jalen Cone
#64/#88 Micah Peavy
#68/#90 PJ Hall
#92/#61 Justice Ajogbor
#110/#91 Matthew Murrell

NR Justin Powell
NR Elijah Taylor
NR Jordan Wilmore
NR Samson Ruzhentsev
NR Dylan Cardwell
NR Akeem Odusipe
NR Norrance Berry

An interesting addition is Jordan Rawls at #65, he plays at HHCA in Chattanooga but unlike most of that roster he is actually a Chattanooga native...he’s a 6’3”/6’4” point guard so I’ll be interested to see if Tennessee turns things up with him given he’s at a position of need in 2020.

Kessler, Walker Jr., Cone and Cardwell all expected in this weekend.

Sure, but why would he not even be considering them now and then add them later on? Not like they’re a blue blood suddenly coming calling, they’ve been recruiting him all along.
No, I agree. I'm just saying he would have a new compliment of OVs if he chooses not to reclassify. Crean could turn that program around next season (hypothetically) and then they become a more attractive option given his natural ties to that program.

That’s possible, but unless he’s gonna wait until spring of his senior year then the timing wouldn’t really work out for witnessing a Georgia turnaround. Typically when the option to reclassify is on the table kids choose it, maybe he doesn’t but I would think it’s more likely than not at this point.

That’s possible, but unless he’s gonna wait until spring of his senior year then the timing wouldn’t really work out for witnessing a Georgia turnaround. Typically when the option to reclassify is on the table kids choose it, maybe he doesn’t but I would think it’s more likely than not at this point.
And obviously I hope he does reclassify. Just presenting the potential option if he didn't.

Any updates here? Duke was by to see Kessler yesterday, I wonder if he even makes it in this weekend. My guess is no.

He’s already taken 4 visits. Duke, Virginia, Michigan, and Vandy.

I expect his 5th to go to UNC and him to reclassify.

Guess we will see Saturday

VN Store

Back