Chance Hall is giving up football

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
..according to Coach Pruitt.

NASHVILLE — Another Tennessee offensive lineman is having to give up football due to injuries.

Head coach Jeremy Pruitt revealed during the National Signing Day Celebration on Thursday night in Nashville that Chance Hall is "giving up football" and will go on medical scholarship.

Hall was set to be a fifth-year senior in 2019.
-Patrick Brown

I seem to remember that he was a solid prospect towards the start of his career. You hate to see injuries do this. The best of luck to him
A lot of Jones better recruits had careers cut short.

Personally... I think it had to do with his "revolutionary techniques" and generally poor development and S&C.

Really hate this young man has to give up playing the game he loves. I wish him all the best and maybe he can move into the coaching side now so he can still be a part of it. Best wishes young man on whatever path you choose. God bless you and you will always be a TENNESSEE Volunteer

Sorry to hear this.I hope he has much success in whatever he does. Butch Jones has some culpability in this imo. Our S&C program was a joke!

Anyone know how Zach Stewart is doing now. Didn’t UT let him stay on scholarship? Wasn’t he working with the football team some?

If I recall, he had a pretty serious injury in high school. We took a chance on Chance and it looked like a good gamble his freshman year. Hate it for him.

If I recall, he had a pretty serious injury in high school. We took a chance on Chance and it looked like a good gamble his freshman year. Hate it for him.
We took a chance on Chance but chances are Chance will have a chance to take more chances if by chance Chance decided to take a chance at coaching. There's always a chance for Chance.

Hate to hear this. Really thought played hard and was a talented lineman. Best of luck to him. VFL.

VN Store

Back