Duke favored to win title, Vols second

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Dy0E9VqX0AAlMrs.jpg

-via Adam Zagoria

Reactions: livefaith
Interesting. I'm seeing Tennessee 5th at 10.25:1.

Attachments

• mbb odds.JPG
    mbb odds.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 51
That's about right. Tennessee beat Gonzaga when they were down a man and Lost to Kansas when Grant fouled out. That is a plus on the odds table. Now, beat Kentucky at Rupp and you will see a shift in the odds.

Love to see Puke and TN in the championship game and our guys beat snot. Be a perfect way to close out a long boring life and the decline of UT sports..

Reactions: Big time vol
These things are fun to talk about for sure. I see possible a couple of losses before the big dance.
Once into the tournaments anything is possible.

How magical a final four run would be, uncharted waters. Again once there anything is possible.

Would be THRILLED to meet Duke in the NC Game!!!!
Mainly because it would mean we made Final 4....and WON!!!

Of course the Zion Lovefest leading up to that would be Vomit inducing!!!

This is good. Let them talk about Duke all they want. Personally, I like being in the underdog role. It will make it that much sweeter when we take it away from them.

goodgood-excellent.jpg

No. He played in that one.

Although he played, he shot 3-13 from the field and 2-9 from three, so I wouldn't say he was a fully healthy LT.

Not that I'm complaining, but one more made three and we might be undefeated right now.

Although he played, he shot 3-13 from the field and 2-9 from three, so I wouldn't say he was a fully healthy LT.

Not that I'm complaining, but one more made three and we might be undefeated right now.

Yeah, he made some good plays early, but he was not himself at the time and did not factor in a lot. I think that may ave been when Barnes sat him for good. Yes, his shooting was part of those horrid early misses that could have given us a win w/o OT. I think we were a little doubtful if we really believed early in that game and choked a bit. Played good until Grant left, then we were done.

VN Store

Back