Bone and Schofield up for PG and SF of the year...

SweetDaddy

They are both one of ten finalists.

Its funny how some on this board preach positionless basketball and dont understand 1 through 5.

At least now they cant argue what positions these two play.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Jesus Christ the complaining on here is ridiculous. He’s going to be a finalist. If he doesn’t win it who cares.
Because we all know Grant would destroy Zion 1v1. Not to mention all the other qualities, tangible and intangible, GW brings.

Because we all know Grant would destroy Zion 1v1. Not to mention all the other qualities, tangible and intangible, GW brings.

Zion would eat Grant’s lunch in a game 1-on-1 (not that it matters). Zion is a world class athlete.

Zion would eat Grant’s lunch in a game 1-on-1 (not that it matters). Zion is a world class athlete.
I don’t know about that. He’s done just fine against other hyper athletic players. I think Zion has the edge one on one but a hypothetical matchup wouldn’t be embarrassing to Grant.

I am completely bewildered by the people on this board who think Zion is all hype, though. If you’ve ever seen him play you know he’s not one dimensional, and he shares a lot of qualities with Grant, particularly as an on the ball defender. Who knows where he’ll end up, but for now he looks like one of the few one and dones who can dominate a college game.

Bone in my opinion is playing like the best PG in the country right now.

He absolutely is. In my opinion, Bone is only slightly less important to the team’s potential to win the natty as is Williams. They are both incredibly valuable players and terrific teammates.

Love these Vols! ❤️

VN Store

Back