Brian Niedermeyer looks to be #1 Recruiter of the Year

Pruitt needs to show measurable improvement in ‘19. If so, his recruiting will be better next yr. if not, I don’t know. He needs 8 wins.

Pruitt needs to show measurable improvement in ‘19. If so, his recruiting will be better next yr. if not, I don’t know. He needs 8 wins.

I think he already has with this signing day and early signing. Not saying he is the next greatest coach out there, but dude, it was a good day. Enjoy it for what it is. It’s just one day. Doom and gloom is always there tomorrow.

I think he already has with this signing day and early signing. Not saying he is the next greatest coach out there, but dude, it was a good day. Enjoy it for what it is. It’s just one day. Doom and gloom is always there tomorrow.

I’m speaking of record. If he wins 8 next season, he’s radioactive hot. Recruiting will be also. How is being realistic “doom and gloom”?

Pay the man whatever he asks
If we pull a Tennessee and drop the ball we deserve whatever we get from it

I’m speaking of record. If he wins 8 next season, he’s radioactive hot. Recruiting will be also. How is being realistic “doom and gloom”?

You changed your narrative on a dime, your original post was “Pruitt needs to show measurable improvement in “19. If so, his recruiting will be better next year, if not, I don’t know. He needs 8 wins.” It’s called jumping the gun. I only said, basically, just enjoy this day and not jump to what ifs, unless that is what you look forward to.

You changed your narrative on a dime, your original post was “Pruitt needs to show measurable improvement in “19. If so, his recruiting will be better next year, if not, I don’t know. He needs 8 wins.” It’s called jumping the gun. I only said, basically, just enjoy this day and not jump to what ifs, unless that is what you look forward to.

I know that I meant Pruitt needs to show an improved record. You cant tell me how I meant the statement. You must have taken it as criticism of Pruitt's coaching which is also justified but I will leave that to you.

I dont think Pruitt can sell the rebuilding opportunity in 2019/2020 if he has a disappointing season record wise.

I dont think Pruitt can sell the rebuilding opportunity in 2019/2020 if he has a disappointing season record wise.

Are you kidding? The amount of talent going through Athens is just freaky. And the recruiting machine formally known as the Gators looks like they have figured it out, again. Best keep stockpiling and coaching them up.

Sensible prediction but you'll be waaaay outnumbered by the numerous delusional fools that will predict 10-11 wins next year.
They would be FOOLISH to think 10-11 wins on a second year coach and still lack of depth in some areas. I think there’s a good chance we get 7 wins next year

I know that I meant Pruitt needs to show an improved record. You cant tell me how I meant the statement. You must have taken it as criticism of Pruitt's coaching which is also justified but I will leave that to you.

I have no problem with anyone having criticism of CJP up to this point. Hell, I even had some doubts through the season myself, not saying I don’t now, optimistic. Not up to me to judge any fan on their belief on our coach and how it’s unfolding since he was hired. My very simple point in original post to yours, was.. regardless what any of us have as an opinion on our team and current coaching staff, just enjoy, for a moment, February 6, 2019. Big win, as far as I am as a fan.

VN Store

Back