*****2019 VolNation Signing Day Thread

Anyone know if we landed Wright? Would be awesome if he comes to Rocky Top this fall!!! What’s the latest NSD news??

Seems to me there may be some monkey business here. Why no confirmation of To'oto'o yet? Until the signing is transmitted to UT, I will remain suspicious of the devil's work. i.e. Nick Saban's treachery at work.
Because he didn't receive his NLI and had classes today. He will get it, sign and send back. Then our staff can talk about him.

Wait I would be wrong. 2007 they were 10-4....then the bottom fell out in 2008...

Oops I was wrong...my bad lol

You're wrong about next year too. I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention. We gonna win 9-10 next year.

Only saying it once so it won't get seen by too many and no one will remember I said it.

Who can make good fried chicken, I need a recipe for the crow I am prepared to eat.......To'oto'o is a huge get and this morning, I felt he was Bama all the way
giphy.gif

You realists always in the know. Haha tasty crow.

Reactions: Remy
All recruiting services had To'oto'o going to Bama earlier today, and there was no indication that he was swaying to UT till after 1pm EST, so when I made the initial statement I was being a realist, no one thought TN was going to finish today with him. But I understand that it is important to prove people wrong, and as I said I would eat crow if he signs, he did and I am quite happy with that......

Pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
I started what the facts told me this morning and I admitted I was wrong and am very happy To'oto'o signed with TN, what more do you want?

Late to the game, just having a little fun VC. I read through the whole thread and you are definitely a good sport about it. Others not so much.

Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got joo joo eyeballs
He one holy roller
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please

You're wrong about next year too. I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention. We gonna win 9-10 next year.

Only saying it once so it won't get seen by too many and no one will remember I said it.

There is away someone like you jumping too quick with expectations every year. Still a year at least away for that.

There is away someone like you jumping too quick with expectations every year. Still a year at least away for that.

Reactions: Behr
Yeah I agree. I love what CJP has done with this recruiting class. But it’s the sum of 2, 3, and 4 recruiting classes that will get the job done. Freshmen are freshmen and this is only 1/4th of the roster give or take.

VN Store

Back