Brian Niedermeyer is now 247’s 2019 # 1 Recruiter

Saw somewhere UT, Alabama, and Georgia were the only schools with multiple 5 stars. Pretty impressive.
Neids was primary recruiter on Wright, Toot, and Crouch. All out of state recruits. This is one is the best recruiting jobs since Garner signed Lewis, Grant, and Coleman back in ‘97. But that was a Natl Title team and well, this one isn’t. But this is truly remarkable.

Is anyone else surprised that 6 of the top 7 recruiters are white? Not trying to make a racial point, but I would've expected more of them to be African Americans with the many of the kids they're recruiting also being AA.

Not surprised; but Yeah I did notice that. I guess some will think we're Racist for being observant. And actually; I was looking for Trooper. lol

Neids was primary recruiter on Wright, Toot, and Crouch. All out of state recruits. This is one is the best recruiting jobs since Garner signed Lewis, Grant, and Coleman back in ‘97. But that was a Natl Title team and well, this one isn’t. But this is truly remarkable.
If you have access to The Athletic, check out the story about 1997 class. Really talented, really competitive and all seemed to put their egos aside to get better. By far, the best recruiting class in Tennessee history judging by accomplishments (2 SEC trophies and 1 NC) and players drafted.

VN Store

Back