*****2019 VolNation Signing Day Thread

Who can make good fried chicken, I need a recipe for the crow I am prepared to eat.......To'oto'o is a huge get and this morning, I felt he was Bama all the way
giphy.gif

Why would anyone want to make it "good", what's the point then? I'm fine if you don't eat any, its enough to know the " realist" that "follows recruiting closely" was wrooong.

Probably only going to get Wright, which is a huge get, but I am still underwhelmed with Pruitt's closing ability, I hope I am wrong and would eat fried crow if he gets To’oto’o, but most analysts point to UT getting Wright which is not a surprise and will fill out the rest of the class with low 3 star project players......
How do you like your crow?

Reactions: VFLBerg
Monster get IMO, him and crouch could be something special. GBO!!!!!!

Not anyone saw this commit coming and with Wright certainly a great class top ten. I didn't think we'd get him and glady eat crow when we get these quality players fabulous.

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
Looks like we're going to finish just outside of the top 10 on 247 composite. They haven't added Wright yet, but the calculator puts us at 11

Reactions: Sara Clark
Why would anyone want to make it "good", what's the point then? I'm fine if you don't eat any, its enough to know the " realist" that "follows recruiting closely" was wrooong.

All recruiting services had To'oto'o going to Bama earlier today, and there was no indication that he was swaying to UT till after 1pm EST, so when I made the initial statement I was being a realist, no one thought TN was going to finish today with him. But I understand that it is important to prove people wrong, and as I said I would eat crow if he signs, he did and I am quite happy with that......

Looks like we're going to finish just outside of the top 10 on 247 composite. They haven't added Wright yet, but the calculator puts us at 11

Just updated and Auburn added someone so we only jumped to 12th. Good class that addressed a ton of needs though. I'm excited about it. It's nothing short of a miracle considering our record the past couple of seasons.

90.79 player average is the highest I can remember Tennessee having in any class. Really addressed the OL and also the DL if Solomon is eligible. Added a lot of talent were in a group of recruiting rankings 5 to 14 that are really close classes all comes down to developing the players.

90.79 player average is the highest I can remember Tennessee having in any class. Really addressed the OL and also the DL if Solomon is eligible. Added a lot of talent were in a group of recruiting rankings 5 to 14 that are really close classes all comes down to developing the players.

Yep and one thing to note is that we are only showing 22 committed on 247 composite. Every class ahead of us except Auburn is at 24 or greater. We're right there with several in the top 10.

VN Store

Back