'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Not trying to kick anyone while they're down but you guys do this to yourselves every year. Rumors of a big fish, this 5 star flipping to UT. Its the same story every year and every year it doesn't work out.
Why do people feel the need to say stuff like this everyone is entitled to get hyped if they want to.

Until UT commits to recruiting, this will continue to happen. Seems like UGA finally figured that out.

Also for the “He’s not going to qualify” crowd.... UGA just made a big investment. He will be playing in Athens this fall.

Reactions: codyg10
In the midst of rejoicing at AU's misery and wringing hands over a 5 star WR heading to UGA....remember that this dude has major academic work to do according to TOS. He may never see the field in Athens.
Yeah right, he may never see the field at Georgia, but if he would've signed with Tennessee Pruitt would've found a way to get him eligible right? Give me a f***** break

No, that's what happens when you're a program worth playing for and you actually win ball games

Screw you! Donors don't care about you. You are an insignificant idiot and can't even stand to see your post come up with some of the most stupid stuff. We are pissed now and you want to put down the program we are trying to build up. When 5 star Wright signs does that make us still a program not worth playing for. I will tell you this. It is a program now worth playing for and as a Volunteer, it always has been. It is well more worthy to play for than you are worthy to be a fan of. Do not ever walk into Neyland Stadium again. You are NOT worthy to be a fan of this program and no one around here wants you to be.

First Quay Walker and now Pickens. I seem to have some crazy reverse jinks any time I predict UGA being out of it with a recruit. Does UT have any big fish announcing soon that I can use my new found powers on?

Until UT commits to recruiting, this will continue to happen. Seems like UGA finally figured that out.

Also for the “He’s not going to qualify” crowd.... UGA just made a big investment. He will be playing in Athens this fall.

Needs to be playing in the class room it looks like...

Tee obviously isn’t getting it done. Bad hire IMO.
I guess he gets a pass because he hasn't been here long, but when you hire a guy for his recruiting ability rather than coaching ability and you get nothing that you didn't already have, it is kind of a kick in the nuts.

Reactions: codyg10

😂😂

We spend way more on recruiting than Georgia.

Reactions: jbr82

VN Store

Back