'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

The canes home board guy Ivins put in UF cb

So did hank south a bama guy and Blake alderman UF guy

I don’t wanna get my hopes up but that to me looks like he could of informed the different staffs he’s gonna pick UF

But could be fake smoke too
I don't dislike you or anything, but I'm gonna have to punch you in the face if he signs with FLA. I'd be obligated.

I don’t wanna get my hopes up but that to me looks like he could of informed the different staffs he’s gonna pick UF

Could be. Nothing is impossible, but for somebody that supposedly was TN bound until ESD morning only to roll with the Tide and then not sign after another Miami vote from Mom it would be a serious surprise.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Lol so angry over 2 posts about a kid who nobody really knows where he’s gonna end up

I do find it funny bama still has zero crystal balls

Never even thought this kid was a possibility but out the blue there’s been some UF cb’s coming in

I’ll be happy with Elam but If they can snatch Bogle too 👍

Still def not expecting it

1549456771970.gif

Wouldn’t surprise me if he went to UF. He’s had UF stuff all over his Instagram the last week or so, and i know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but leading up to his Bama commitment it was all Bama stuff. So he’s not a super secretive guy when it comes to his social media

psssttt......nobody gives a single **** about florida recruiting. You dont seem to get that and you have the awareness of a sheep.
Dude I’m not here to please folks

This got cb’s out the blue last night he could end up anywhere including tenn

Put me on ignore dude pls or I guess I’ll do u if I can

I try my hardest to not boast or talk **** but def wouldn’t get that vibe from all sensitive folks

Reactions: kennedy262

This got cb’s he could end up anywhere including tenn

Put me on ignore dude pls or I guess I’ll do u

I try my hardest to not boast or talk **** but def wouldn’t get that vibe
Nobody cares why you are here, but you clearly dont understand that you are a guest here and probably should act accordingly.

I try my hardest to not boast or talk **** but def wouldn’t get that vibe from all sensitive folks
Why are you here? That's a good point you bring up.....

You miss the point too, you are probably the 1st and only rival fan I have posted anything like that too (other than LG), but you dont get it I suppose.

So you just admitted you're here just to be a troll?? Just go somewhere else dude...it's a TENNESSEE message board.

You all going to let his mommy dress up in gators unis? Maybe mullen can wear her clothes. It'll be cool, if your a Florida fan and into that kinda stuff.
Don’t all schools have kids put on uniforms on visits

✌️ Won’t see me over here anymore

Let y’all do your thing not trying to be a nuisance just sick of the sensitive ones

And I’ve learned better to come back and boast after recent commitments lol could u imagine

Let y’all do your thing not trying to be a nuisance just sick of the sensitive ones

And I’ve learned better to come back and boast after recent commitments lol could u imagine
Not sensitive scooter and your take here is further documentation that you dont get it.

Uh no, all schools don't let their recruits overweight, vertically challenged 50 year old dad put on unis for a photo shoot... That's weird. But so is mullen so there's that.

You do realize that literally all schools could boast about commitments pretty much right? Some just don't. But there's a reason florida fans are looked down on. So carry on.

Uh no, all schools don't let their recruits overweight, vertically challenged 50 year old dad put on unis for a photo shoot... That's weird. But so is mullen so there's that.

You do realize that literally all schools could boast about commitments pretty much right? Some just don't. But there's a reason florida fans are looked down on. So carry on.
not commited not counting on

Have no clue for sure

Like our chances but still ehh he’s a wildcard

That’s it for me before someone has a conniption

A real dick thing would be post the Bogle commit to UF here but I wouldn’t even post again in here if he did

VN Store

Back