The Official #1 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I’d take MU and the points, Missouri will probably hit a decent amount of 3s if we continue to play D like we have. I would expect something like an 11 or 12 point win for the Vols, though I am often wrong about things
I feel its a little high as well

Reactions: alaVOL
I'd clap for Martin. For all the drama, he did lead us to the Sweet 16.

But I'm also glad for how things worked out.
Lots of Twitter posts from Barnes and press hoping the fans will be on their best behavior- He is a nice guy.

LOL Cuonzo.h https//youtu.be/1RzYy9A65Zk

This may be when I started to lose some confidence. Or maybe I just couldn't understand what he was saying...

I was happy for sweet sixteen performance he gave us, but couldn't be happier then where we are now with Coach Barnes and our current team!!!

What was so great, imo, about that Sweet 16 run was beating a pretty good Iowa team in the play-in game. Then following up that win with 2 blowouts before the heartbreaking loss to Michigan. 3 wins in the Tourney in 6 days made it seem extraordinary.

Last edited:
It doesn’t make much since that we tipped @ 5:30 cst @ Missouri and tonight it’s 9:00 est.

Mich St down by 10 with 10:30 left. Hurry and play in Illinois cause we got a VOlgame coming up at 9:00. Go Vols!

I’d take MU and the points, Missouri will probably hit a decent amount of 3s if we continue to play D like we have. I would expect something like an 11 or 12 point win for the Vols, though I am often wrong about things
We will see what happens... but that is too much respect for Missouri. They have been pretty terrible away from home and we beat them by 24 even with Grant Williams having a terrible game (and they did hit 8 3's) ... I think TBA will be rocking tonight and this game will be over early. Missouri's only chance of getting the final score under 20 is with a late run like what Arkansas did.

VN Store

Back