'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Good grief OD. He is not one to take pressure from anyone. I have said multiple times why he was not going to Tennessee. He told me sitting on my couch the night of the NC game he was considering canceling his OV to UT because he was not signing with UT.
I don’t agree with his reason why but I’m not him. If I was in his position I would tear down a brick wall to get to Knoxville. The problem is he is not nor has he ever been all vol like us.
So, you’re the one that he got mad at at the house, when you ask him that. That’s what was said.

This is awesome. Quick OD create another account and start a beef, then deliver some sweet smackdowns!

Reactions: Devo182
Forked Deer. Someone made him mad because they kept on asking everyday where he was going. Do you know who that was?

I was at least hoping for some juicy story about Fisher getting his bro in the Arky school, a bag of money, a new car, something... Nope... just Jimbo doing his job...

Fisher has a $75 Million dollar contract with ATM. A man being paid that kind of money might not always be nice about getting whatever he decides to get. I think Russell missed the opportunity to play for the kind of head coach he really wanted and needed. But Coach Pruitt is a straight talker, not a $75 Million confidence man.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Its true, I did commit to A&M. Jimbo kept pressuring me into it, it was just so hard to say no to him. He made me feel so special and complete. I was so nervous about it i was sick. But once i finally did it, i felt like i never have felt before. It was a liberating experience that i will never forget.

Is Jimbo going to fix the sewer?

Reactions: DixieVol

VN Store

Back