The Official #1 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I understand the fan’s will be rowdy at the first (cuonzo) but, the best message to send when he is announced is crickets. Or even cheers. Would make all of the negative stories look so stupid.
I vote for the cheers. Give the man a standing ovation for doing his part to get the program where it is today. It might even get in his head and bother him the entire game, not that it would factor into the oucome of the game.

I've been reading other fanbase forums before we play them in basketball. Barnes seems to be almost universally liked by rival fans and most even admit that they like this team in general. Kind of odd to be No. 1 in the nation and not only not be hated, but also liked.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I've been reading other fanbase forums before we play them in basketball. Barnes seems to be almost universally liked by rival fans and most even admit that they like this team in general. Kind of odd to be No. 1 in the nation and not only not be hated, but also liked.
You must not be on Twitter

Reactions: Vol49er and Coach_Z
I understand the fan’s will be rowdy at the first (cuonzo) but, the best message to send when he is announced is crickets. Or even cheers. Would make all of the negative stories look so stupid.

It would be great to see us give Cuonzo a standing ovation! Lets show everyone that we do have a little class!.

Reactions: 10cpride
You must not be on Twitter
Even on Twitter, the worst thing I've seen about Barnes (and the most common) is that he doesn't get it done in March. However, he is still regarded as a good coach. The consensus among non-Tenn fans is that we are a Sweet 16 team.

Is Mark Smith back for them? If so, the way opposing teams are shooting against us I fully expect him to light us up. Still won’t be enough but it would keep it closer. I’d like to see the Vols run them out of the gym and get some good minutes for our backups.

Even on Twitter, the worst thing I've seen about Barnes (and the most common) is that he doesn't get it done in March. However, he is still regarded as a good coach. The consensus among non-Tenn fans is that we are a Sweet 16 team.
Sweet 16? 😏

I think we are past that now....

VN Store

Back