'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I'm not sure JG is the starter his last 2 years. He was starter by default last season. Looking at SEC QB's last season JG wouldn't have started of most SEC teams starter's last year. Not at Ala over Tua nor Hurts, Not at Auburn over Stidham, Not at Mizzou over Locke, not at Miss St over Fitzgerald, not at S.Car over Bentley, not at A'M over Mond, not at Ga over Fromm,not at Vandy over Shurmur, not at Ole Miss over Ta'amu or at Fla over Frank's and not at LSU over Burrows.. He would have beaten out UK's and Arky's starting QB's. JG just never had anyone push him for the starting job this year.

Just think, last year JP tried to get E.Carolina's QB transfer Minshew, who ended up putting huge number's at Wash St last season to transfer to TN. JG wouldn't have beaten him out had he ended up in Knoxville. JG will benefit having a RS FR and True FR competing with him for the job this year. But ask Eason, Hurts,Kelly Bryant how secure a QB's starting job is. No matter who starts this year, I hope there is actual competition and they all push each other to get better. But don't sleep on Shrout! But 2020 with JG,Shrout,Maurer and Bailey will be fun to follow. JG knew his job was never in jeopardy last season. But JP liked Shrout just as much as Helton did, don't buy what K-Town is spewing..He has no clue unless it's JG related.

He literally brought in chryst whose had starting experience to compete with JG how the hell is that starter by default

The hell it isn't.

Great answer! So many useless stats you can't speak on lol. Just trolling??

QBR as a metric is very well respected, as is PFF as a source of scouting. Guess I'm clinging to baseless sources for my opinion.

Everybody knows JG stinks, like you, so cite all your professional sources and metrics!! Go ahead, I've given you mine.

Reactions: k-town_king
Watch Baileys tape , watch how he moves in the pocket, watch how he progresses through the routes. Touch on intermediate routes and arm strength on deep routes. Next Tua ,Trevor Lawrence as far as impact as an underclassman

^^^^ This is what(and now he has graciously labeled himself a who) I'm talking about, in three years you'll be complaining about Bailey not blah blah and you'll be heralding some sophomore in HS tape about how blah blah he is, cause you blah blah blah.......

Reactions: tatervol
^^^^ This is what(and now he has graciously labeled himself a who) I'm talking about, in three years you'll be complaining about Bailey not blah blah and you'll be heralding some sophomore in HS tape about how blah blah he is, cause you blah blah blah.......

Well actually i watched a full game against a secondary that sent a safety to Nebraska, a cb to Tennessee , a cb to Michigan and a linebacker to Iowa. Throws for well north of 300 yards..and 4tds.

Great answer! So many useless stats you can't speak on lol. Just trolling??

QBR as a metric is very well respected, as is PFF as a source of scouting. Guess I'm clinging to baseless sources for my opinion.

Everybody knows JG stinks, like you, so cite all your professional sources and metrics!! Go ahead, I've given you mine.
5-7

I wouldn't put anything that K-Town says when it comes to QB's.. Especially the ones that don't fall under the term "Minority"...Shrout has as much upside and
physical tools of any QB we've had in the 2000's. Doesn't mean he will pan out but the intangibles are there. Bailey is the one I'm most excited about..He's got the potential to be a day 1 type starter.
Hey weirdo if you want to mention me @ me so I can see.

I don't like bad qbs. Like Shrout was. Like apparently Pruitt thinks he is too.

Several other poster confirmed they have heard it. Ainge and Basillio have discussed it.

I have literally been right about every single qb battle. You have picked by agenda and been wrong every single time.

No I don't think Shrout is good.

Most upside? He is behind almost every qb except maybe Rick C and Worley.

I love Bailey's game. He is a real qb recruit. He will be our starter after JG. He will probably play in the NFL. He is a million times better than Shrout.

The only criteria I use to judge a qb is are they good. Bailey good. Shrout bad.

Last edited:
We had a Super Bowl celebration at Marietta High yesterday hosted by the NFL with NFL players and drills kids could participate in and lots of free stuff. The entire high school team was there running the drills for the kids, and Bailey is at least 6'4. Arik Gilbert looks like an NFL player already. He is probably around 6'5" and 250 lbs now. He looks like he has been in a college weight program for 4 years. Max Wray is huge.

I am pumped about Harrison Bailey coming to UT. He has the chance to be one of the best QB's ever at UT. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Shroud. This kid will be the best QB prospect on campus the day he is enrolled. He will still have to work hard to fulfill his potential. If he does that, no one will play in front of him.

Well actually i watched a full game against a secondary that sent a safety to Nebraska, a cb to Tennessee , a cb to Michigan and a linebacker to Iowa. Throws for well north of 300 yards..and 4tds.

So....I went to the mall yesterday and to a gas station. Which, like your message, has nothing to do with mine. Are you dense or just......

Hey weirdo if you want to mention me @ me so I can see.

I don't like bad qbs. Like Shrout was. Like apparently Pruitt thinks he is too.

Several other poster confirmed they have heard it. Ainge and Basillio have discussed it.

I have literally been right about every single qb battle. You have picked by agenda and been wrong every single time.

No I don't think Shrout is good.

Most upside? He is behind almost every qb except maybe Rick C and Worley.

I love Bailey's game. He is a real qb recruit. He will be our starter after JG. He will probably play in the NFL. He is a million times better than Shrout.

The only criteria I use to judge a qb is are they good. Bailey good. Shrout bad.

VN Store

Back