*****Super Bowl LIII pick-the-score contest and discussion thread.

why can't these idiots ever just sing the National Anthem without adding 4000 notes that are not in the song. its really annoying.

Reactions: jbeeman85
I think the real question- who cares? Viewership in patriots games goes down. I know Brad is good one, probably the best (sorry to PM). Has one of the best OL's in the history of the NFL. Give Coach a ton of credit for that. Still tired of hearing about all that how great thou art stuff

Well, technically there are no notes in the "song" since it was written as a poem.
star-spangled-banner-lead-sheet.gif

At least it was in doubt for a long time. Old time defense lovers must have enjoyed it. I still wish the Chiefs and Saints had made it.

I can't remember the last time I was so bored with a football game. In my opinion (I know opinions are like butt hole, everybody's got one and they all stink) it was the worst game ever.

No, I thought it was great. Good defense by both teams. Hitting at the line of scrimmage was nearly earth shaking. Guys stayed in both QB's faces all night.....they let the DB's play. I thought was a great game.

Reactions: TJSVOLS

VN Store

Back