Game Thread: Lady Vols Versus Vanderbilt

I know the Lady Vols, with their talent, should have won by 30. But DANG, I don’t even care about “shoulds” anymore. All I care about is getting enough wins to get an NCAA tournament invitation. That’s the best I can hope for for this season.

I know the Lady Vols, with their talent, should have won by 30. But DANG, I don’t even care about “shoulds” anymore. All I care about is getting enough wins to get an NCAA tournament invitation. That’s the best I can hope for for this season.

I don`t see it with Holly coaching

Reactions: feathersax
Well we know we can shoot 38 percent from the field and beat Vandy. Been losing shooting in the 30's but not today.

We could lose most of the games coming up. We have Miss. St, Missouri, Texas A&M, SC, and Auburn. Then more Vandy and Ole Miss. We need at least 4 wins out of that hard to see where they will come.

We could lose most of the games coming up. We have Miss. St, Missouri, Texas A&M, SC, and Auburn. Then more Vandy and Ole Miss. We need at least 4 wins out of that hard to see where they will come.

Not gonna happen with Holly

Reactions: sisaq
Your up by nine with under three to go and instead of using the shot clock you quick shoot the ball, but that's not the bad part, you then get the offensive rebound and instead of pulling it out, you quick shoot that? We had a lot of possessions like that in the final minutes.

Nice win but how many layups did Meme miss today? Even Nell Fortner commented on it.

Why do these ladies miss so many layups each year? I don’t get it.

I will,
right next to "djtee is Meme's biggest fan"

Just my opinion sr or no sr i don`t think she is a good player and i have been right so far. Holly will ride her and after this season Holly will be looking for a new job.

Hey, watch your mouth. That's our future coach you're talking about.

Was it 35 or 3 to 5...can't remember...We finished the game playing our best basketball...Guess I will have to take that with me...Proving ground coming up in Miss.

VN Store

Back