Coach Jumper

I can be there tomorrow
WBB_Game_Promo_Vanderbilt.jpg

There are three players on Vandy to watch:
#10 Walker: 52/129 = 40% on threes
#34 Fasoula: 144/168 341pts.. 22 Blocks
#15 Alexander: Last game 9/19 and 4/8 (3's),, 24 pts

Post Game Notes:
  • In the win, E, Me and Re, accounted for 52 points (17,17,18)
  • Up 35-26 We suffered a 13-7 run in the end of Q3, waiting for the TV timeout.
  • We came out flat after halftime.

Last edited:
This could either be a blowout or a shootout. Vandy has some shooters, penetrators and a nice big target inside with soft hands. But they don't have a confident ball handler, so Tennessee should have some easy transition points.

Just another must win game. Losing to a 6 and 15 team would be a devastating loss for the program.

This could either be a blowout or a shootout. Vandy has some shooters, penetrators and a nice big target inside with soft hands. But they don't have a confident ball handler, so Tennessee should have some easy transition points.

Will be at the game today. When I watched them against SC I noticed the shaky ball handling. Will holly try the press out of the gate? That girl from Dickson Tennessee (Carter?) is back from injury and she can take it to the hoop.

I pick a 5 point game with either team getting the win.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Will be at the game today. When I watched them against SC I noticed the shaky ball handling. Will holly try the press out of the gate? That girl from Dickson Tennessee (Carter?) is back from injury and she can take it to the hoop.

It will be a 35 point win

I think they have three Tennessee 4/5* recruits:. Carter, Alexander, and Cambridge. I don't think Tennessee went after any of them.

I hope Tennessee presses right from the get go until Vandy proves they can handle it

Vandy has losses this year to Central Michigan, MTSU, and North Alabama. Should be an easy 20 point cruise victory.

Hard to hear that Holly is great Lady Vol forever who has love deep in her DNA.... I would agree... but when factor in fact that she will stay in job until she is forced out.... can she not sees that her team is not being developed properly nor have they ever in her tenure..... it is ok we still may make the tournament this year

True to form we play exactly to the level of the competition. Shooting about 3-15, at least 10 missed lay ups. Someone is going to set an SEC rebounding record today.

The one who actually makes lay ups is the girl who scoop shots it under her defender's arm. I am not kidding. Nother day down at the church gym

VN Store

Back