Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

UConn shot 38.7 percent and Louisville 39.7 in the game the other day. The big difference in the game turned out to be three point shooting where Louisville made several more threes.

UConn had their second poor shooting night in a row vs. Cincy. Katie Lou was 0-6 from deep and I think 2-12 overall. Nothing from the bench, not much from Williams, and poor shooting from Walker. If anything happens to Crystal or Napheesa, this team is toast.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
UConn had their second poor shooting night in a row vs. Cincy. Katie Lou was 0-6 from deep and I think 2-12 overall. Nothing from the bench, not much from Williams, and poor shooting from Walker. If anything happens to Crystal or Napheesa, this team is toast.
Thanks for providing detailed stats from your team. Do you think you guys have a shot at winning it this year with no quality subs?

Reactions: ruvol

Seen the score on my phone. Was a little surprised with another so so night from them.

This year is kind of wide open for who wins the Nat’l Championship. Handful of favorites for sure but which ever team catches fire and keeps that streak going may take it. But even a bad night will send ya home packing.

Is the Nat'l Championship wide open because there is lots more talent everywhere or the exact opposite is the level of play and talent down in WBB? Looks to me players are comimhg in to CWBB less prepared than ever!

Thanks for providing detailed stats from your team. Do you think you guys have a shot at winning it this year with no quality subs?

Good God, my cover has been blown. How did you discover that I'm secretly a UConn fan, and that my criticism of Holly Warlick was all a covert attempt to undermine confidence in her so that UConn can rise from the ashes once the leader of the unstoppable record-breaking Tennessee juggernaut is dealt with?

And I would have gotten away with it if not for the investigative prowess of Ladyvol1908. I must quickly think of a new scheme. Time is of the essence...

Seen the score on my phone. Was a little surprised with another so so night from them.

This year is kind of wide open for who wins the Nat’l Championship. Handful of favorites for sure but which ever team catches fire and keeps that streak going may take it. But even a bad night will send ya home packing.

This years regional finals and final 4 will be interesting to watch. If uconn gets the shooting back and can avoid injury to a starter they will have a good chance to make it back to a final 4.
Still hoping NC State can make some noise in the tournament. They have some tough games ahead.

Good God, my cover has been blown. How did you discover that I'm secretly a UConn fan, and that my criticism of Holly Warlick was all a covert attempt to undermine confidence in her so that UConn can rise from the ashes once the leader of the unstoppable record-breaking Tennessee juggernaut is dealt with?

And I would have gotten away with it if not for the investigative prowess of Ladyvol1908. I must quickly think of a new scheme. Time is of the essence...

And all this time I was dead sure you were a South Dakota fan. I must re-assess my file of data I compiled on you.....

Reactions: 1reVOLver
MSST leading Bama 62-43 with under 4 in the game. Anriel Howard with 23 pts and 7 rbds shooting 9-12;from the floor...and just got chewed out by Vic after turning the ball over in the paint. Jacket off and screamed "Pass the damn ball!" In her face about 3x.

What it must be like to have an actual coach. Not one who slaps your ass after your 8th turnover and mouths "Nice job!"

MSST wins 65-49. They played pretty poorly, but still lead by 15-20 most of the 2nd half. They are running out of players, though. 3 players not available for action, and Danberry did not play the 2nd half after twisting her ankle in the 2nd quarter. They were so shorthanded that Zion Kamara Harris Campbell even played extended minutes.

MSST leading Bama 62-43 with under 4 in the game. Anriel Howard with 23 pts and 7 rbds shooting 9-12;from the floor...and just got chewed out by Vic after turning the ball over in the paint. Jacket off and screamed "Pass the damn ball!" In her face about 3x.

What it must be like to have an actual coach. Not one who slaps your ass after your 8th turnover and mouths "Nice job!"

If only...miss those days Pat would really get into her players! Loved it. They may not have liked it during the time but in the end and looking back many many players tout PS as making them a better basketball player but more importantly a better person than they were they arrived.

I’m confused, I just asked a simple question....😂😂😂 how weird was your response, I didn’t think the jabs at the program nor Holly was warranted. I didn’t even bring them up, I was asking about your UCONN team Amb!

Reactions: ruvol
TAMU is 3rd in the SEC at 7-2, despite losing Anriel Howard to MSST & Danni Williams to Texas. I’m just imagining how good they’d be if those two decided to stay. Either way, they’re doing a good job with what they have.

There’s a log jam of 7 teams at 5-4 (Mizzou, UK, Aub, Ark) or 4-5 (UGA, Vols & LSU).

Which team do y’all think has the best shot at clinching that 4th place finish? Arkansas has the easiest remaining schedule as they don’t have to play MSST or USC.

As we know, the top 4 teams receive a double bye in the SEC tourney and don’t play until Friday.

Hoping the Lady Vols can secure the 4th spot. We’re still right in the mix of things.

Attachments

• 0A0C8987-167B-4750-B552-B086B0841D43.png
    0A0C8987-167B-4750-B552-B086B0841D43.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 13
TAMU is 3rd in the SEC at 7-2, despite losing Anriel Howard to MSST & Danni Williams to Texas. I’m just imagining how good they’d be if those two decided to stay. Either way, they’re doing a good job with what they have.

There’s a log jam of 7 teams at 5-4 (Mizzou, UK, Aub, Ark) or 4-5 (UGA, Vols & LSU).

Which team do y’all think has the best shot at clinching that 4th place finish? Arkansas has the easiest remaining schedule as they don’t have to play MSST or USC.

As we know, the top 4 teams receive a double bye in the SEC tourney and don’t play until Friday.

Hoping the Lady Vols can secure the 4th spot. We’re still right in the mix of things.

Tennessee has by far the most difficult schedule left. They have the top 4 teams, plus Auburn. They've got their work cut out for them.

Tennessee has by far the most difficult schedule left. They have the top 4 teams, plus Auburn. They've got their work cut out for them.

Holly has no one to blame but her self, And to make matters worst our so call leadership players put this team into this difficult situation with there awful play

More on the Alexis Morris situation.... she might have been able to stay but she got in trouble again it looks like. Here ya go Rutgers women’s basketball player arrested 2 weeks after team lands star recruit with checkered past
More on the Alexis Morris situation.... she might have been able to stay but she got in trouble again it looks like. Here ya go Rutgers women’s basketball player arrested 2 weeks after team lands star recruit with checkered past

VN Store

Back