Beer (and beer pics) II

Do they plan on increasing Pliny production?

I think so, I heard stores that have had limits in the past no longer do. Also, I did hear they are doubling the Younger production.

I bought 12 bottles of Pliny and am having a buddy ship it to me.

Reactions: SDV
Think I am going to head to Wakefest today, last minute decision. I know the CA breweries and plan to hit Alvarado, Bottle Logic, Prairie Ales, Pure Project and Trillium.

How are Southern Grist and Toppling Goliath? Any other recs?

Wakefest-LONG-Brewies-WEB-1.jpg

Reactions: 9296potsguy and SDV
Think I am going to head to Wakefest today, last minute decision. I know the CA breweries and plan to hit Alvarado, Bottle Logic, Prairie Ales, Pure Project and Trillium.

How are Southern Grist and Toppling Goliath? Any other recs?

Wakefest-LONG-Brewies-WEB-1.jpg
Both of those are good. Go show Wren House some love. Arizona Wilderness might have some good stuff. Green cheek is great. Great Notion is a must. If you like meads definitely gonsee superstition meadery

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Both of those are good. Go show Wren House some love. Arizona Wilderness might have some good stuff. Green cheek is great. Great Notion is a must. If you like meads definitely gonsee superstition meadery

Thanks Gucci. When I saw Arizona Wilderness I thought I should ask you. Had a good IPA and Breakfast Stout from there. Had a good Porter from Wren House. Great Notion was done by the time I made it there, but had a really good Breakfast Stout from Green Cheek.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Thanks Gucci. When I saw Arizona Wilderness I thought I should ask you. Had a good IPA and Breakfast Stout from there. Had a good Porter from Wren House. Great Notion was done by the time I made it there, but had a really good Breakfast Stout from Green Cheek.
Wilderness was King 5 years ago. Wren is top 3 IMO. Pueblo vida wasn’t there but they are my number 1 from Tucson

I'm going to Knoxville for a job interview tomorrow and will have some free time Wednesday afternoon/evening and Thursday afternoon/evening before I fly back... any good beer releases lately? I went by Pretentious Beer Co., Balter, Crafty Bastard, and Elkmont last time I was up that way, so I wouldn't mind trying a few others, although I'll probably make a return trip to Pretentious.

Staying basically downtown, and I'll be ubering everywhere, so nothing TOO far out.

@NorCalVol67 plz give updates on your time at JWakefest

It was good, pretty warm day. I had a lot of good IPAs, Stouts and Porters from Breweries I was not familiar with. Not sure if it was worth the money, but it was fun.

A few I wanted to try had lines way too long. Toppling Goliath either no showed or ran out before I got there. Trillium was really good as was Alvarado as expected.

Thanks for the recs, I enjoyed those and will be on the lookout for them.

VN Store

Back