Penny Hardaway still crying

MSU is making one impressive comeback. Down 60-69 right now with under 4 to go.

Penny still whining about lack of respect. If he recruits well, coaches well, and wins some games, he may earn the respect that he feels he deserves. He is a rookie HC and his team is currently 13-9.
Would somebody please tell Peewee Penny to start winning some games to help our RPI out...

Here is what Penny needs to be concentrating on:
Memphis vs
1-25: 0-1
26-50: 0-2
51-100: 0-4
101-200: 3-8
201+: 2-1

At least Penny the great can get his team to have a .667 vs 200+ teams

Reactions: VolDave53
Here is a better breakdown....

Attachments

• Memphis Tigers NET - Nitty Gritty Report & Team Sheet 2019 College Basketball - WarrenNolan.com.pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 34
How does 13-8 equal 5-16?

that was my bad, as I would usually do the research before posting and I didnt on that one.......it came from CBS sports bubble watch. They must have one of the numbers backward or something. But never the less it isn't good

A Guy trying to divert attention away from his utter Failure as a Coach.....and Penny Hardaway sound a lot alike!??!
JMO!

Has any reporter ever asked him if all of the coaches in America are jealous of Chris Mullin at St. John's and Patrick Ewing at Georgetown as well?

Reactions: Lurker
What about Avery Johnson? He's been an NBA player (played in over 1000 games compared to crybabyanfeenee's 700), NBA Head Coach for three teams and coached in the finals, and twice an ESPN commentator! I am so Avery Jelly!

Reactions: The Dog
What about Avery Johnson? He's been an NBA player (played in over 1000 games compared to crybabyanfeenee's 700), NBA Head Coach for three teams and coached in the finals, and twice an ESPN commentator! I am so Avery Jelly!
Plus and probably the most important point, imo, a NBA Champion point guard with the Spurs. Can Penny say that ? Hell f#ck NO !

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back