The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I was watching the FL vs OM game tonight and saw Isaiah Stokes playing for the gators. Had honestly forgotten about him. Then I was asking myself, how much playing time would he be getting on this Vol team had he chosen the Vols? What are your guy's opinions?

I was watching the FL vs OM game tonight and saw Isaiah Stokes playing for the gators. Had honestly forgotten about him. Then I was asking myself, how much playing time would he be getting on this Vol team had he chosen the Vols? What are your guy's opinions?
Not much imo. Don’t think he’d beat out Walker or Fulky for mins.

If the Vols beat A&M at College Station, BTO's prediction should be dead on, 11-0/SEC and 23-1 overall. Yes, Florida is playing better, but that game in Gainesville and the chomp flack, leads to the Vols being extra motivated which equals a$$ kicking. Missouri is soft and are looking to lay down. USC is a great match-up for UT, especially at TBA. Only thing that can eff it up is to get caught slipping at A&M against a 1-6 team in conference. Won't happen. So, that game in Rupp is going to be monumental. Although, I think Ky loses another game or hope so, their next 4 games before UT are brutal

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
Vols have a center fold on SI. Would be nice if you could actually buy them some where. neither Walmart, kroger, or meijer have it.

VN Store

Back