Possible good news on Solomon and Gibbs..

giphy.gif

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Nothing new here, both are very doubtful it would seem. Can't blame em for tryin though.

In all honesty, don't mind if Gibbs sits a year. Already filled up at wr for this year. He just needs to get his feet underneath him.

Solomon we really do need. Bad.

In all honesty, don't mind if Gibbs sits a year. Already filled up at wr for this year. He just needs to get his feet underneath him.

This is spot-on.

With Jennings, Calloway, and Palmer all coming back, we look pretty good at WR.

D-line, on the other hand ... I'm a bit scared to see what happens after losing arguably our 4 best players to graduation. Solomon would be a huge boost there.

Solomon actually has a pretty good shot at getting the waiver, since the guide lines are what they are, closer to home, injuries, the way it's worded most transfers will fall in one of the categories which shows with the 79% approval.

The 79% thing may be inflated imo - here's why. That covered some 70 odd waiver requests from last year. It was the testing grounds period, but mostly legitimate requests. 70 requests from 130 d1 schools is nothing. This offseason we'll likely see a few hundred. And many will be utter BS imo. Just a "let's take a shot" thing. IMO the NCAA committee denies a bunch of questionable requests to send a message (and lessen their paperwork).

Fwiw "closer to home" is not a guideline. IF he can prove a serious family medical issue (supported by a doctor) he needs to attend to by being somewhat closer to south GA, maybe there's a chance. UM must also sign off, though I don't see bad blood there. But does Harbaugh just want to eff with us for Bailey, Crouch, Gray?? Have to figure that.

The 79% thing may be inflated imo - here's why. That covered some 70 odd waiver requests from last year. It was the testing grounds period, but mostly legitimate requests. 70 requests from 130 d1 schools is nothing. This offseason we'll likely see a few hundred. And many will be utter BS imo. Just a "let's take a shot" thing. IMO the NCAA committee denies a bunch of questionable requests to send a message (and lessen their paperwork).

Fwiw "closer to home" is not a guideline. IF he can prove a serious family medical issue (supported by a doctor) he needs to attend to by being somewhat closer to south GA, maybe there's a chance. UM must also sign off, though I don't see bad blood there. But does Harbaugh just want to eff with us for Bailey, Crouch, Gray?? Have to figure that.
Ok well what a spill but some good information, that's kind of what I meant by the closer to home deal for family reasons but I didn't specify and it was picked out so my bad there I should've known better. I don't really need the lecture on how it works I most certainly know, but thanks for the enlightening post that you obviously took the time to type out and think about

Ok well what a spill but some good information, that's kind of what I meant by the closer to home deal for family reasons but I didn't specify and it was picked out so my bad there I should've known better. I don't really need the lecture on how it works I most certainly know, but thanks for the enlightening post that you obviously took the time to type out and think about

Sorry if it came off as pedantic. Didn't mean

Nothing new here, both are very doubtful it would seem. Can't blame em for tryin though.

We're filled with Butch recruit wide receivers, not good ones.

Callaway and JJ are dang good. Palmer and Murphy are developing well too. Thought they all progressed well under YAC.
I enjoy watching Calloway highpoint balls. I really like JJ and his toughness; he plays like he's in a constant fight. With that being said, they weren't projected to be drafted. "Dang good 'college' players."
Additionally, we need everyone who can make an impact to do it now. Recruits are watching for improvement. We can't afford to hold back and unleash in 2020. We need to win more now to attract more targets, especially in 2020. Tate Ratlege is one who will come of we win. The time is now.

I enjoy watching Calloway highpoint balls. I really like JJ and his toughness; he plays like he's in a constant fight. With that being said, they weren't projected to be drafted. "Dang good 'college' players."
Additionally, we need everyone who can make an impact to do it now. Recruits are watching for improvement. We can't afford to hold back and unleash in 2020. We need to win more now to attract more targets, especially in 2020. Tate Ratlege is one who will come of we win. The time is now.
The time is always now

They need a "damn QB"!

So yes they are good. Numbers don't show it because we have a QB with the slowest processing CPU in the conference.

Reactions: cgrish

VN Store

Back