Missouri hit with sanctions after academic fraud

It was Pearl lying to the NCAA, not the BBQ.
Holy crap really ? I must have missed that despite ESPN showing the timeline during every UT basketball game for 3 years straight.

It was a joke. Definitely wasn't funny, but I wasn't being serious.

Last edited:
6th time Mizzou has been named in major violations with NCAA. Hell, I didnt think SEC was bringing in another Auburn, Miss St or Ole Miss when they brought Mizzou in but I guess they did.

Looking back, didnt they have some issues with Green-Beckham recruitment?

I don’t think Bryant has to get a waiver to transfer. If memory serves, a rule change was put in recently that allows any player whose school is bowl banned for the remainder of their eligibility to freely transfer.
yes - Shea Patterson used it to leave Ole Miss for Michigan, however the ban ended this past season - so there must be some other loop hole

A vacation of records (i.e., wins)

Ahh yes Vols now 6-6 for the season. bawahahaha

More that we’re still 5-7 and they’re...I guess technically 0-5 on this year’s season (presuming the players involved in this played in each of their 8 wins this season).

Kelly Bryant right now:

zGHQb4O.gif

NCAA hits Missouri with one-year postseason ban, recruiting restrictions for academic violations
Wasn't sure if this had been posted yet. Bet Kelly Bryant is wishing he had looked around a little more. Silly Missouri , you're barely an SEC school. Don't you know you can't do this your first 30 years in the SEC?

Missouri hit with bowl ban in academic fraud case

Despite the sanctions, highly prized quarterback transfer Kelly Bryant plans to stay at Missouri, a source confirmed to ESPN's Chris Low.

PowerMizzou.com first reported that Bryant, the former Clemson quarterback who announced his transfer to Missouri last month, would not look to join a different team. Bryant's longtime personal trainer, Ramon Robinson, also confirmed to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the player would stay with the Tigers.

Bryant was 16-2 as a starter for Clemson, including leading the Tigers to the College Football Playoff in 2017 and starting the first four games of this past season. He will have a chance to step in immediately as a graduate transfer.

The tutor went on a twitter rant and named names. She was already unemployable, but is now looking to get sued.

Pearl lied about the BBQ because it was a recruiting violation. Which is no longer a violation.

I’m also pretty sure it was that the NCAA asked him about it a second time - the NCAA at that point already knowing all of what had actually happened - and Pearl chose to double down by lying to the investigators again.

I’m also pretty sure it was that the NCAA asked him about it a second time - the NCAA at that point already knowing all of what had actually happened - and Pearl chose to double down by lying to the investigators again.
Second time at the same meeting. He had already lied. It was worth a second with the possibility of a bluff. He didn’t get any more severity by doubling down.

VN Store

Back