'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

I wish we commanded the kind of instate loyalty that LSU and Texas do. Those programs swoop in late and land in state guys like this all the time, even in lean times it seems. Hopefully if we start winning again we will.
I know it's been said somewhere, but a lot of the "in-state" talent isn't originally from Tennessee. Especially Mid-TN.
but, I agree with hoping it changes.

Reactions: volsagain
Just an absolute whiff by the staff. Good lord.
So, we pick up substantial talent a areas of need, and you rant about a 3 star not signing? :eek: Maybe he saw the writing on the wall and changed his mind. Can't say the staff whiffed until you see who actually signs on the bottom line next week. We only have a VERY limited number of spaces left, and may have decided to be a little choosier. Whose to say some star gazers might be happier with what we have in store.

Wouldn't take a brinks truck to make a difference in D'burg.....just a Radio Flyer.;)

You never met the money grabbers in Dyersburg. Whatever you do, don't show up at the ER unless you want a bill for a dozen tests you never took.

Last edited:
The folks over on VQ are saying it has something to do with the step brother... Vols offered a PWO and he was insulted. That is the gist of what they are saying. The quote was "I am not letting my brother come up there and get pounded on the scout team".

Not a good look for Chris if true. I hope it isn't it...

The folks over on VQ are saying it has something to do with the step brother... Vols offered a PWO and he was insulted. That is the gist of what they are saying. The quote was "I am not letting my brother come up there and get pounded on the scout team".

Does his brother have a scholly to A&M or Ark? I don't think so.;)

Well we ain’t wasting a scholly on your brother to get pounded on a scholly

VN Store

Back