Blowback from a tough Lady Vols season !

Keeps repeating the same thing “lack of toughness and focus, not playing hard.” That isn’t at all what I see. I see a total lack of fundamental basketball skills, on both offense and defense. That’s not a lack of focus, it is a lack of instruction. Hard to stay focused on a task you have no idea how to complete.

Keeps repeating the same thing “lack of toughness and focus, not playing hard.” That isn’t at all what I see. I see a total lack of fundamental basketball skills, on both offense and defense. That’s not a lack of focus, it is a lack of instruction. Hard to stay focused on a task you have no idea how to complete.
This all day. Exactly what I commented on the other night. I see the same things, and I think a lot of us see them.

Warlick is a terrible Coach for sure! But these players are showing such awful fundamentals and very low bball IQ that should have been taught in HS and AAU! Could these recruiting services that rank players be getting it wrong?

Lip Service, Pure, and Simple. Holly is talking the talk, but she Ain't Walking the Walk. Lip Service, Pure, and Simple.

Warlick is a terrible Coach for sure! But these players are showing such awful fundamentals and very low bball IQ that should have been taught in HS and AAU! Could these recruiting services that rank players be getting it wrong?

They are, the recruiting rankings are definitely not indicative of how good at basketball these kids are. Mostly it’s politics in AAU and athleticism. I have no doubt we have some extremely athletic players, and they were very likely able to out athlete almost everyone in HS. That doesn’t work at the next level though, have to have a little b-ball skill and IQ.

Maci Morris at UK is a great example, she wasn’t the most heralded recruit ever, but the girl can flat play. She isn’t overly athletic, but her basketball IQ and ability to create her own shot are second to none. Has been a consistent and major contributor for them since her freshman season. We have seniors that still play like juniors in HS.

Just says she is willing to send us totally to the bottom if the AD office will let her. She is not leaving on her on she will have to be pushed out the door. So that is where we stand and have stood since she took the job. She will keep going until someone says no more.

I don’t ever remember Pat playing her entire bench. What’s going on? The freshman are just that. Of course playing the ones that are above par (like Westbrook and Davis were) referring to Zaye. You are right about the other ones. Don’t sub an entire string; put one in there to give the other a rest and that’s it.

Harris should never ever touch that floor. My goodness, she wouldn’t touch the floor for any SEC team. Just outright embarrassing.

I don’t ever remember Pat playing her entire bench. What’s going on? The freshman are just that. Of course playing the ones that are above par (like Westbrook and Davis were) referring to Zaye. You are right about the other ones. Don’t sub an entire string; put one in there to give the other a rest and that’s it.

Harris should never ever touch that floor. My goodness, she wouldn’t touch the floor for any SEC team. Just outright embarrassing.

But note: There are a lot of freshman around the country that are helping there team big time. And have put there team in position to get a NCAA bid to the big dance. Can you say the same thing about this team ? You have 3 freshman on this team that can help but Holly has missed mismanaged so badly.

Whether holly stays or leaves, we will more than likely lose players to transfer or decommits.

“I really do feel we’ve turned a corner,” Warlick said.

Yes Holly, we all think the program has turned a corner too. Just not a good one.
Did she really say that? Wow! No Holly, NC State has turned a corner without their leading scorer.

We are more like twist and turns, up and down a hill.

VN Store

Back