Trump instructs military to begin planning for withdrawal from Syria

You didn't say anything about the attack in Syria but bit nicely on the deflection with your initial response.
Didn’t have to. His post was a reference to the “Who cares” Benghazi. I pointed out where FN has in fact reported on it. His post was disgusting, just like your ilk.

Your deflection of the facts isn’t my problem.

Didn’t have to. His post was a reference to the “Who cares” Benghazi. I pointed out where FN has in fact reported on it. His post was disgusting, just like your ilk.

Your deflection of the facts isn’t my problem.
Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported that a senior foreign diplomat had told the network that the deadly suicide attack on U.S. troops in Syria was a "direct result of the announcement made by President Trump that U.S. forces are pulling out."

“U.S. allies remain up in arms about the U.S. announcing it is pulling out of Syria," Griffin reported on Fox News chief anchor Shepard Smith's newscast on Wednesday afternoon.

"A senior foreign diplomat tells Fox News, ‘This attack today is a direct result of the announcement made by President Trump that U.S. forces are pulling out. These troops had a bulls-eye on them when the president telegraphed that he was ordering a pullout’,” she added.

Fox's Griffin: Was told by diplomat that Syria attack was 'direct result' of US pullout decision

Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin reported that a senior foreign diplomat had told the network that the deadly suicide attack on U.S. troops in Syria was a "direct result of the announcement made by President Trump that U.S. forces are pulling out."

“U.S. allies remain up in arms about the U.S. announcing it is pulling out of Syria," Griffin reported on Fox News chief anchor Shepard Smith's newscast on Wednesday afternoon.

"A senior foreign diplomat tells Fox News, ‘This attack today is a direct result of the announcement made by President Trump that U.S. forces are pulling out. These troops had a bulls-eye on them when the president telegraphed that he was ordering a pullout’,” she added.

Fox's Griffin: Was told by diplomat that Syria attack was 'direct result' of US pullout decision
I don’t buy that his announcement somehow made the troops a target. They were already targets. We can’t continue staying there in the midst of a civil war where neither side is the “good side.”

You quoted FN as reporting this, which Velo claimed they were ignoring by sharing that Benghazi tweet. Thank you for proving me right. It’s easier this way.

You’re still not convincing me that you’re caring about Americans for the first time in your life.

You quoted FN as reporting this, which Velo claimed they were ignoring by sharing that Benghazi tweet. Thank you for proving me right. It’s easier this way.

You’re still not convincing me that you’re caring about Americans for the first time in your life.
Shep is the only one that is a reporter at FOX so when velo said that it was true.

You think Trump will apologize and take the blame for speaking before he even consulted with experts? Me either.

Reactions: Mick
Trump has still not addressed the deaths of 4 American service men to this suicide attack in Syria. He had all day and said absolutely nothing about it.

Your arms are flapping again.

Reactions: MercyPercy
This dictator is forcing the military to applaud him. Literally Hitler. Carlos, libs, and their new neocon friends told us that the military hates him for making them leave Syria.

Reactions: Obsessed
So now I'm supposed to believe yet again that Syria would launch an attack at the exact moment when it has been made clear that they have won? Trump announces pull out a few weeks ago and now they launch rockets at Israel?

My point is that the same things that tortured the prior administrations will torture this one. No one is immune.

VN Store

Back