Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

Before I toss out the idea of big hairy ape like bi peds scattered around the country as hysteria or pop culture....I try and remember that every single native american indian culture has legends about them.

They have a lot of legends about a lot of other things you probably scoff at, so I'm not sure that's all that great of a point.

Reactions: 2 people
"If the extra terrestrial civilization had not genetically altered that branch of [hominids] you would all be sasquatch today." --Bashar, a multi-dimensional being channeled through Darryl Anka

Bigfoot News | Bigfoot Lunch Club: If ETs Didn't Mess with Human DNA You Would be a Sasquatch

Well, at long last we have someone with an intelligent, well thought out, and researched article on sasquatch. I'm happy Bashar could spend some time in our dimension and enlighten us. I can't wait for him (her? it?) to further enrich us with his knowledge.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, at long last we have someone with an intelligent, well thought out, and researched article on sasquatch. I'm happy Bashar could spend some time in our dimension and enlighten us. I can't wait for him (her? it?) to further enrich us with his knowledge.
Bashar is a 'them', FYI.

There you go, pompously interrupting and unable to entertain the notion that anything else exists in the universe that’s more high-concept than a head lock and a kick to the nuts.

And you tried to hurt me. :cray: But I still luvs me on you so here's a bit of advice.

If you think that your post of utter nonsense is some great work of art, I'd suggest expanding your fiction reading beyond Clifford The Big Red Dog and Curious George.

Now you have something worthwhile to do.

Read.

:hi:

What does Bashar say about the chupacabra????

Inquiring minds need to know. Personally I think they're the Mexican Samsquatch's companion animal.

What does Bashar say about the chupacabra????

Inquiring minds need to know. Personally I think they're the Mexican Samsquatch's companion animal.

Are you psychic? :eek:hmy:

Bashar addressed the chupacabra in the same session as Sasquatch. 4.14.18 Download it, I can't make it play from inside Google Drive. :blink:

Here

Last edited:
Just for the hell of it...

A 3-year-old North Carolina boy who had been missing since Tuesday was found alive Thursday night, the Craven County sheriff said. Casey Lynn Hathaway, 3, disappeared on Tuesday from his grandmother’s backyard while playing with other children, the Craven County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI, state investigators and the U.S. Marine Corps from nearby bases at Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point joined the effort to find the boy. Hundreds of professional searchers and volunteers searched for the boy, checking ponds on a nearby property and using drones to scan nearby land. The terrain was described as treacherous, with flooded areas and sinkholes, and "even the trained searchers are having trouble navigating safely," the sheriff’s office said earlier Thursday.
On Thursday, Hathaway was found. He was located in brush in a wooded area about a quarter-mile away from where he went missing by professional search and rescue teams, the FBI said. Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes said he doesn't believe the boy was in the area where he was found the entire time he was missing and likely moved around.
On Friday, the boy’s aunt posted an update on the boy on Facebook.
“Casey is healthy, smiling and talking,” Breanna Hathaway wrote. “He said he hung out with a bear for two days God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is good God. Miracles do happen.”

3-year-old boy lost in NC woods tells his family he ‘hung out with a bear for 2 days’

Reactions: malinoisvol

A 3-year-old North Carolina boy who had been missing since Tuesday was found alive Thursday night, the Craven County sheriff said. Casey Lynn Hathaway, 3, disappeared on Tuesday from his grandmother’s backyard while playing with other children, the Craven County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI, state investigators and the U.S. Marine Corps from nearby bases at Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point joined the effort to find the boy. Hundreds of professional searchers and volunteers searched for the boy, checking ponds on a nearby property and using drones to scan nearby land. The terrain was described as treacherous, with flooded areas and sinkholes, and "even the trained searchers are having trouble navigating safely," the sheriff’s office said earlier Thursday.
On Thursday, Hathaway was found. He was located in brush in a wooded area about a quarter-mile away from where he went missing by professional search and rescue teams, the FBI said. Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes said he doesn't believe the boy was in the area where he was found the entire time he was missing and likely moved around.
“Casey is healthy, smiling and talking,” Breanna Hathaway wrote. “He said he hung out with a bear for two days God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is good God. Miracles do happen.”

3-year-old boy lost in NC woods tells his family he ‘hung out with a bear for 2 days’

You think maybe it was a squatch in a bear suit?

Sasquatch want to serve the human race and not be known. Hence why this boy was kept safe by one. They are like the Illuminati.
These type stories make me believe even more. Incredible to say the least.

Sasquatch want to serve the human race and not be known. Hence why this boy was kept safe by one. They are like the Illuminati.
These type stories make me believe even more. Incredible to say the least.

Isn't that a bit anthropocentric though? Why would they want to serve us, especially if they're superior to us? Are we pets then?

Honest queries ftr, not at all picking a fight. And I understand that anthropocentrism underlies a lot of common beliefs that I sure as hell don't want to debate here but... just asking.

Isn't that a bit anthropocentric though? Why would they want to serve us, especially if they're superior to us? Are we pets then?

Honest queries ftr, not at all picking a fight. And I understand that anthropocentrism underlies a lot of common beliefs that I sure as hell don't want to debate here but... just asking.

I meant it as a total joke. Your response had many words I had never heard before. Im out classed here....

I meant it as a total joke. Your response had many words I had never heard before. Im out classed here....

Aw man! I done been had!
One of my favorite things on here is when people don't get jokes, whether mine or someone else's, because it just makes the original joke that much funnier. And this time I'm the sucker! Nice.

There has been two reports on the local news of people saying they saw the squatch real close to where I am in Georgia. Both in the past week or so.

tenor.gif

David Hume said:
Does a man of sense run after every silly tale of hobgoblins or fairies, and canvass particularly the evidence? I never knew anyone, that examined and deliberated about nonsense who did not believe it before the end of his enquiries.

VN Store

Back