Bob Stoops to Auburn? Gus to Georgia Tech?

Be glad it's not a leap year.

Or groundhog day.
ee2ZvPD.gif

@Grand Vol

Edit. Since groundhog day is in February and terms are for the entire month, i can see this happening...again.

Maybe i should have gone double or nothing.

Last edited:
I'm looking for something very creative.
Might I suggest with your vast knowledge of guns the meme image I saw in my mind when the die was cast by @ETV and I am literally laughing now.
You know the numerous videos of people shooting a large bore handgun when the recoil and no understanding of what is fixing to happen, surprises them with a split forehead /lip and or teeth. Like Christmas morning for me I tell ya... Sorry ETV.

Might I suggest with your vast knowledge of guns the meme image I saw in my mind when the die was cast by @ETV and I am literally laughing now.
You know the numerous videos of people shooting a large bore handgun when the recoil and no understanding of what is fixing to happen, surprises them with a split forehead /lip and or teeth. Like Christmas morning for me I tell ya... Sorry ETV.
giphy.gif

Don't know how yall do it where your at but here in NC when you lose you well ummm lose the veto lol
Exhibit A but I don't want the steal the mans thunder... Only two days:cool:
Desert eagle.gif

Seen that one. She wasn't prepared for the DE .50.
Who the F is? I got one on an instructor program for a very nice discount and because my son wanted it. I like shooting stuff but I do not like shooting this gun and Im 6'2" and 280 with fairly big hands. One magazine and its "OK that was fun CYA next year" Lol
Id rather shoot the .454 casull one handed...

Try the ruger Alaskan .44 mag.

Once was all it took for me. Placed it back on the deck and told them thank you.

Try the ruger Alaskan .44 mag.

Once was all it took for me. Placed it back on the deck and told them thank you.
Hahaha we might have to take this to the gun forum in the pub. You are probably right. I have shot the .44 red hawk and the .500S&W and I have would match round for round on everything against the .50 except the .454 because of the trigger guard chewing my fingers up. You would have to spot me 4 shots with .50 to 1 of the .454. The .500 I shot was actually not too bad but it was a 8-9 inch barrel I think but it was a heavier gun= less perceived recoil.
The old joke in Alaska about the .44 is make sure that it doesn't have a front sight on it. The fishing guide I had up there was educating me lol and I said is it because you don't have time to aim if a Brown bear charges us? He said no its so when the bear takes it away from me and shoves it where the sun don't shine it wont hurt so bad. He had the snubbie version ( I think that's the Alaskan isn't it) and I already had committed to drowning myself if the bears attacked.

Hahaha we might have to take this to the gun forum in the pub. You are probably right. I have shot the .44 red hawk and the .500S&W and I have would match round for round on everything against the .50 except the .454 because of the trigger guard chewing my fingers up. You would have to spot me 4 shots with .50 to 1 of the .454. The .500 I shot was actually not too bad but it was a 8-9 inch barrel I think but it was a heavier gun= less perceived recoil.
The old joke in Alaska about the .44 is make sure that it doesn't have a front sight on it. The fishing guide I had up there was educating me lol and I said is it because you don't have time to aim if a Brown bear charges us? He said no its so when the bear takes it away from me and shoves it where the sun don't shine it wont hurt so bad. He had the snubbie version ( I think that's the Alaskan isn't it) and I already had committed to drowning myself if the bears attacked.

Yep it's the short barrel 44 mag revolver. Someone I know has one and it's his daily carry. This is Texas so...

Ok, back to topic...

tumblr_ndt8efpcsD1s076xgo1_640.gif

Your turn next. You should make an avi bet with someone. 👍
Hahahaha … Uhhh No I live vicariously thru others. My son would tell you I'm a terrible person to bet with because mostly I'm just gonna bet on a sure thing for me or have an (intended) loophole to force a bet. For example I will bet $20 that it will snow 4 inches today ( if they are calling for flurries in Central NC)... He would take the bet then I would point out its snowing in Anchorage. I never said where it would snow only that it would. He could be an attorney now for the loopholes he looks for.
I like my Chevelle AVI no way I would have whatever glorious AVI @Grand Vol has for you.:eek:

VN Store

Back