Shea Ralph Talks The Losing Streak

Who the hell wants a UConn alum to coach our team. Maybe I’m in the minority but no way in hell would I.
A theoretical question, if I may.
If you knew that Ralph would take the LV's to the final four next year as HC (I'm aware,there are no guarantees), would you still not want her for our coach because she played at uconn ?

Threads over. lol. Come at me when we do hire and and win a Nat’l Championship with her.
Thank you, next.

Reactions: sisaq
Threads over. lol. Come at me when we do hire and and win a Nat’l Championship with her.
Thank you, next.

That's the best you can do ?
When confronted with a reasonable question, you pack your bags and hit the road ?
Can't have much of a conversation that way.

No name calling pls..

tenor.gif

Next year looms for us like a tornado headed through a campground. :oops:

The following from ESPN about the renewal of the match up should make any Vol shudder ...
"The date of the first game, at Connecticut, is Jan. 23, 2020, which will be during "We Back Pat" week. The second game will be at Tennessee in 2021. The games will be televised on ESPN networks. "

Uconn is a down team this year and will be more so next season with the lads of Collier and Samuelson. If current Lady Volshave a chance it would be 2020. But if only we had a coach. Too bad. 13-9 UConn prolly goin to 14-9. What a shame. Doesn’t need to be

Yes CHW is An alum. Only reason she became head coach is because Pat appointed her. So as far as alums that I would take, would be Nikki Fargas (Caldwell), Kara Lawson. But mos definitely not someone from UConn. No stanks!
Pat didn't appoint Holly as head coach. AD Dave Hart hired her.

Reactions: Rixxx
Van Chancellor also only had *one* good year at LSU, and it was the year after the Pokey saga with all her players and Sylvia Fowles in 2008. They were trash after that. He didn't "fix" anything, and how soon we forget he was fired and replaced with Caldwell.

Easy there coach. Let's see if we can get buy Auburn and Missouri first.

We will

All we have to do is put that one behind us.
They did compete, right up to the 4 pt span, that turned into a blowout.
They also competed without their floor General.

When I saw Meme sub in and run point, I kinda cringed....Not at the fact that she was bringing it down,,, she does that all the time,,,but a PG is a whole different set of thought processes from a shooting BL wing player. Her history and tendency is to take her shots from the BL so her game mentality is to go there...She got trapped there several times.

A termite in a yoyo has lots of food to eat but throws up everything he tries to eat.

I'm not worried about Meme now. She was starting to play her game again and I think she will get back to it when she plays her position again.

Not that it matters, but does anyone know where Bill Belichek played college football? ………. Give up? Wesleyan. So if you need an LV alum, you just might miss the one coach that can give you what you want.; A dynasty. Be parochial if you wish, but women's basketball is no longer Tennesse's gift to the world

We will

All we have to do is put that one behind us.
They did compete, right up to the 4 pt span, that turned into a blowout.
They also competed without their floor General.

When I saw Meme sub in and run point, I kinda cringed....Not at the fact that she was bringing it down,,, she does that all the time,,,but a PG is a whole different set of thought processes from a shooting BL wing player. Her history and tendency is to take her shots from the BL so her game mentality is to go there...She got trapped there several times.

A termite in a yoyo has lots of food to eat but throws up everything he tries to eat.

I'm not worried about Meme now. She was starting to play her game again and I think she will get back to it when she plays her position again.

Our floor general and their best scorer were both on the bench. We competed until we didn’t. The better team won. The better coach prevailed. POTENTIALLY the Lady Vols should be a better team than many others. REALITY says we are not. This team is at risk for not making it to the NCAAT

Often we have the 5 best players on the floor. Usually we have the worst team. Don’t get caught up in 3 in a row when it’s against bottom dwellers. We are a bottom dweller too

Last edited:

VN Store

Back