'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Is Means already signed? If everyone's been counting him toward the 25, he's a good candidate to potentially gray/blue or just move on from. You do whatever you can to make room for a kid like Bogle.

blueshirting wouldn't help. can only fit 25 regardless. 247 has him as signed though

I keep hearing we can only take 3 plus Harris as a blue shirt. Doubt we can fit everyone you've listed
Including Gibbs we have 21 for this class assuming Harris is counted towards the 2020 class. Can't we sign 25 total? Dropping Cox and signing Green, Wright, To'oto'o, Bogle, and Robinson would make 25, and would give us as good of a class as there is in the country too

My only (very small) concern is that we gave Bama a blueprint on how to handle this OV. Overall not worried about Bama though, they lost way too much on the relationship side of this recruitment. You can also argue it was a poor recruitment from that aspect (eggs/basket and all that stuff).

My opinion all the HS connections did for either program was get him interested in both programs. He had someone at each he felt he could trust enough that what they were selling was not a lie. At this point the recruitment comes solely down to Pruitt and Saban. Pruitt on the recruiting trail is one of the best.
You forgot about Simon.

My opinion all the HS connections did for either program was get him interested in both programs. He had someone at each he felt he could trust enough that what they were selling was not a lie. At this point the recruitment comes solely down to Pruitt and Saban. Pruitt on the recruiting trail is one of the best.
Why do you think there hasn't been any updates after his Bama visit? It has been complete radio silence...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why do you think there hasn't been any updates after his Bama visit? It has been complete radio silence...

I have no idea but we have several visiting and have heard nothing on any them including several dozen of the top junior recruits in the country visiting for junior day. So really has nothing to do with HT. Also we have had no official confirmation from UA or Saban on the 7 new coaches that have been hired. I say hired because articles are out there how most are already on the recruiting trail and visiting. Seems Saban is locking it down internally.

I have no idea but we have several visiting and have heard nothing on any them including several dozen of the top junior recruits in the country visiting for junior day. So really has nothing to do with HT. Also we have had no official confirmation from UA or Saban on the 7 new coaches that have been hired. I say hired because articles are out there how most are already on the recruiting trail and visiting. Seems Saban is locking it down internally.

Bammer talk for Bama lock.

Bammer talk for Bama lock.

I wish that was the case because if that meant he was a lock that would the others as well this weekend.

Are you confident in him picking the tide?

Are you confident in him picking the tide?

According to our sites going into the weekend UT leads. But you can never count out Saban. If the visit goes well I would say at best him picking UA would be 50/50. Again Pruitt one of the best in the business in recruiting.
We absolutely need him more than Bama does. Really hope he sees that.

Our LBs with injuries and poor play need help bad. Wherever he goes he has the chance to see the field early.

VN Store

Back