Holly Warlick Future

manville77

Holly will never be fired by Fulmer or UT. The word fired will never be used in any change regarding her status in my opinion. She may retire per agreement between her and UT or she may be moved to an associate AD job or some other named position. That being said we do need a new head coach for Ladyvols basketball. She has not been able to transition from assistant coach to head coach and never will. Our program is sinking fast along with the attendance numbers.

Holly will never be fired by Fulmer or UT. The word fired will never be used in any change regarding her status in my opinion. She may retire per agreement between her and UT or she may be moved to an associate AD job or some other named position. That being said we do need a new head coach for Ladyvols basketball. She has not been able to transition from assistant coach to head coach and never will. Our program is sinking fast along with the attendance numbers.

Our program hasn’t sunk at all..... we have a lot of talent on campus and the number 2 player in the country already signed.... I have no doubt Holly will be replaced this year.... Let’s just hope we make the right choice for our next head coach.

Our program hasn’t sunk at all..... we have a lot of talent on campus and the number 2 player in the country already signed.... I have no doubt Holly will be replaced this year.... Let’s just hope we make the right choice for our next head coach.
Check the national rankings and average attendance this year.

Holly has continued to have very fine recruiting classes as measured by 5Star and such. But why is it that they get here and their offensive game whithers away. So many cannot shoot anywhere near the expected level. This has been a bugaboo for years. Anybody have an answer to that?

You say tomato and I say mater. What ever it takes to sign a REAL coach. Remove her title of HC of UTLV b-ball.

Go VOLS!!!!

Unbelievable post! This is the thought process that keeps us in mediocrity!

If we hire the right coach, we will be in the top ten if not higher next year.... all the attendance shows is that fans are fair weather fans.
I would hire Shea Ralph away from Geno. She recruits most of Geno's players. That would show UConn.

Reactions: sameolvol
Our program hasn’t sunk at all..... we have a lot of talent on campus[/B] and the number 2 player in the country already signed.... I have no doubt Holly will be replaced this year.... Let’s just hope we make the right choice for our next head coach.
Someone travels a lonesome road.

Attachments

• e08a60355010f02d7a0e641fd6f472ce.jpg
    e08a60355010f02d7a0e641fd6f472ce.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: alaVOL
Someone travels a lonesome road.

Nah..... programs only sink when they are unable to bring in talent like programs such as Indiana on the men’s side..... we are more like North Carolina when gurthridge took over..... we still have tons of talent with more on the way.... we just need the right leader for this program and we will be competing for championships as early as next season.

Nah..... programs only sink when they are unable to bring in talent like programs such as Indiana on the men’s side..... we are more like North Carolina when gurthridge took over..... we still have tons of talent with more on the way.... we just need the right leader for this program and we will be competing for championships as early as next season.
I agree in theory, but having talented players (or at least, players who had a good reputation in high school) is just the means to reaching an end (winning games). The fact that Tennessee has 6 McDonald's All-Americans currently on the roster with another on the way next season, should make the job more attractive to prospective head coaches... but of course, that only matters if Fulmer has the wherewithal to make a change.

I think you summed it up correctly. If a transition takes place-this will be the route. The program has slipped too far.

Reactions: savannahfan
You said the program hasn't sunk, you must watch a different team than i do. Did you ever watch before Holly took over ?

There is a difference between individual teams and the actual program.... The program itself is still very solid.

VN Store

Back