LV fans..."PLEASE RETURN" to Thompson-Boling Arena

dtnvol

The players need our support...they came to UT to play for us...I don't think any of us said to the players when they chose to play for UT "Even if you fight hard on the court and still lose, we will STOP supporting you"...THAT'S NOT WHAT LV FANS DO........the players are still fighting for wins on the court and we need to be there for them... A lot us us are really disappointed with the direction of the program and the past few weeks of ballgames hasn't helped, but the players are still there out playing us and we need to be there for them...[I'm not trying to make an excuse] but I leave in West Tn and work 50+ hour weeks, so it's hard for me to get to Knoxville, but I watch live or tape every game and watch them that night, no matter how late at night it is [in my mind, I feel it helps].........Our young team doesn't seem to bothered by a "less than half filled" arena, but I can't help but wonder, if we were 75-80% filled, that may be enough to turn those close DEFEATS to WINS...may even rub over to close road wins...........So many young people today, will "give up the fight" instead of trying to battle [I'm not seeing any quit in this team]............young people are also still very impressionable, so let's let them know "As long as they keep fighting, we will be supportive in their corner" [despite our OTHER reservations"...GO LVFL šŸŠšŸ¤˜

Last edited:
The players need our support...they came to UT to play for us...I don't think any of us said to the players when they chose to play for UT "Even if you fight hard on the court and still lose, we will STOP supporting you"...THAT'S NOT WHAT LV FANS DO........the players are still fighting for wins on the court and we need to be there for them... A lot us us are really disappointed with the direction of the program and the past few weeks of ballgames hasn't helped, but the players are still there out playing us and we need to be there for them...[I'm not trying to make an excuse] but I leave in West Tn and work 50+ hour weeks, so it's hard for me to get to Knoxville, but I watch live or tape every game and watch them that night, no matter how late at night it is [in my mind, I feel it helps].........Our young team doesn't seem to bothered by a "less than half filled" arena, but I can't help but wonder, if we were 75-80% filled, that may be enough to turn those close DEFEATS to WINS...may even rub over to close road wins...........So many young people today, will "give up the fight" instead of trying to battle [I'm not seeing any quit in this team]............young people are also still very impressionable, so let's let them know "As long as they keep fighting, we will be supportive in their corner" [despite our OTHER reservations"...GO LVFL šŸŠšŸ¤˜
Boo WOO give me a break, Lady Vols need grow up win some games, they should go to Middle School watch and learn take CHW maybe she could pickup on what coaches
are paid to do , if players have their head n game they don't know how many people came .

It will be interesting to see what the attendance is at tomorrow's game against LSU........... I am guessing 5,500 to 6,000 as a rough estimate.

Reactions: flint and T.J.
We all love the Tennessee players but the fact is Holly can't coach.Why do some seem to support her in spite of the cold hard facts??? No one said she was a bad person and we all know she loves the program but the record speaks for itself.Be fair and base your opinion on just her coaching ability and see what you come up with.

VN Store

Back