'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Yeah, with Washington's proximity to home out on the Left Coast, I have had a nagging presentiment that they are the dark horse here.
They indicated that the number of Samoans on the Huskies roster was more of a factor.

Vol.

giphy.gif

Contrary to what Hatch posted, The Saints got josed on several call last night. If fact, there were more bad call in the two games yesterday than I have seen in a while. One wonders if those Refs came up through the SEC. Many are calling for the Ref who missed the interference call should be fired and never allowed to call another NFL game. I heard on of th National sports caster sy that if the correct call had been made by the Ref, there was an 87% chance that the Saints would have won the ball game since 87% of field goals from where the ball would have been place were made in the NFL this year. Apparently, he did not see the play and should have asked for help before making the call. If he saw the call, he should be made to refund his pay for the 2018 season. He is the latest of disgraces which have recently occurred in the NFL. I admire the Saint's coaching staff for calling him out. I am sure the NFL office will find some way to punish him/them next season
Your opinion about the Saints/Ram game literally does not matter in this thread. ENOUGH

Reactions: kennedy262
When it comes down to it he will stay close to home every year we VOL NATION get fired up over a west coast highly ranked recruit then he stays close to home he and most of the kids from the west coast come here for a mini vacation for him self and family free everything dont blame the kids one bit use your visit if you got them.

When it comes down to it he will stay close to home every year we VOL NATION get fired up over a west coast highly ranked recruit then he stays close to home he and most of the kids from the west coast come here for a mini vacation for him self and family free everything dont blame the kids one bit use your visit if you got them.
I will be sure to bump this on Feb. 6th when he puts on that orange power T hat.

1548114502154.gif

Is that insider info or just BVS?

Thanks

Reactions: cassidyj
Home for the family will be wherever HT goes to school.....Knoxville

Reactions: UTSuave’

If reality, then he should also take the Bama visit.

VN Store

Back