Favorite coach in college football?

Neyland, all the stories I have read and heard about everything he done. Next would have to be Gundy.

Coach Pruitt has to be in the top because he's our coach, but Dabo is my favorite coach that isn't a Vol because he's down to earth and isn't ashamed of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Dabo hands down. That guy is humble and does things the right way which is hard in today’s “look at me” world. I’d love to see him and his staff in the proper color of orange.

I hope our staff can evolve to that level.

Reactions: SCRocket
Dabo hands down. That guy is humble and does things the right way which is hard in today’s “look at me” world. I’d love to see him and his staff in the proper color of orange.

I hope our staff can evolve to that level.

O'Really?

I’m biased no doubt but fact is can’t think of any other coach that would of taken the offense from 108th(22nd) to 22nd)

Team could of folded after UGA n Mizzou plus the 17 pt deficit to both vandy and scar

Would of been too easy lay down instead they dropped 500+ and 40 on teams that were 8-0 combined and dominated us

We returned the favor

Mullen showed the world UF RBs didn’t suck literally everyone shined at a certain point

Hoping Toney gets double or more touches tho

Also QB room is great we got much improved franks plus the newbie Jalon 6’3” runs legit 4.5 that size n speed

My fav easy that size speed and champions in hs got a feeing

Yeah really.
I think that staff is superior to ours at this juncture. Wouldn’t you want to be on the same level as they are right now?
Do you disagree?

Well yes, but nobody does it the right way. There's no way possible that anybody can because the NCAA is a pile of fecal matter.

Dabo the reason is he would be fun to play for plus he doesn't put pressure on his kids not life or death if you lose, at all of the talk about Satan at bama i don't think he would be fun to play for a lot of his former players are speaking badly about him and he can't keep a coaching staff just maybe we will see a decline in the EVIL EMPIRE down South of us with his age and talk just maybe will see a decline his top recruiters on staff are gone we won't see a affect till next year he can't last for forever so a decline must come he won't that 7th NC to pass the BEAR.

The one winning football games at UT, so right now don't have one.

VN Store

Back