Someone else on the horizon

Agreed. However, if he had been able to find Rommel? National champions.

Really though, most teams would be well off to have him as WR's coach.
I mean most ex Tennessee coaches landed on their feet. Kiffin left for USC, Dooley got an NFL gig, Butch got be Saban's lapdog. I think we see what other programs thought of each man's abilities

I mean most ex Tennessee coaches landed on their feet. Kiffin left for USC, Dooley got an NFL gig, Butch got be Saban's lapdog. I think we see what other programs thought of each man's abilities

It seems the common thread is Tennessee, unfortunately. Coaching here hasn't been lucrative as of late, but it seems those time very well may have changed.

It seems the common thread is Tennessee, unfortunately. Coaching here hasn't been lucrative as of late, but it seems those time very well may have changed.
Oh I would say everyone made out just fine as far as salaries. Hell I would bet when you consider buy outs for past staff members and pay for coaches to replace them, we were probably paying around about what Bama was paying for Saban.

I know some don't like him.. but I respect his word and don't want anyone trashing Swain.. seems like he is indicating someone else might be heading to the coaching staff.. any ideas??

(BTW he WAS spot on with the Tee and Chaney hires)

LIKED: "The next move will please many"

VN Store

Back