Someone else on the horizon

Graham is who I expect. Thompson wouldn't surprise me either. Garner is another that would be a huge addition but I don't see much chance of pulling him from Auburn

Could it possibly be that Chaney is bringing Pittman with him from Jawgah?
I doubt it. UGA just extended him with a healthy raise as well.

Graham makes the most sense but we'd have to move some offensive assistants out most likely. Graham is a good RB coach, elite recruiter, former Vol, and he has special teams coaching experience.

We have a pretty good degree of flexibility right now with several coaches able to coach multiple positions. Chaney can coach almost anything on the offensive side, Martin has some experience coaching multiple positions, Nieds could coach in either side of the ball if necessary, Pruitt has a background with DBs.

He’s a crooked as they come. Please keep him far far away from Knoxville
Yeah after looking at it a little more I don't see it. He was specifically cited when auburn was being investigated. I had also forgotten about him bad mouthing Tennessee and getting former vol players to negative recruit against us as well. His tactics seem pretty sleazy even among the most cutthroat of peera

Yeah after looking at it a little more I don't see it. He was specifically cited when auburn was being investigated. I had also forgotten about him bad mouthing Tennessee and getting former vol players to negative recruit against us as well. His tactics seem pretty sleazy even among the most cutthroat of peera

Who are the specific other ex-Vol players (names) he got to "negative recruit against us?"

VN Store

Back