People Who Blame Coaching

We've lost the last four games against Florida.

It's Fulmer's job to pick and get the players he needs.

If the players he picks are not getting the job done...where does the fault eventually lie?

Exactly. We don't have the biggest recruiting budget in the country for nothin.

Let's put it like this, to make it easier on the less intuitive. My wife who has followed college football for less than three years knew the plays UT was going to run and the fact the defense would play 10-15 yards off the receivers.

I dont drink koolaid,and why dont some of you go coach the Vols I bet youd do so much better right?

I dont drink koolaid,and why dont some of you go coach the Vols I bet youd do so much better right?
I guarantee you that I would not do better than CPF. However, I guarantee you that there are plenty of available candidates out there that could do at least as good, if not enormously better, than CPF has done in the twilight of his coaching career.

Dont drink koolaid

Image17.gif

is why pain meds although ive had surgery and had 2 [lates and 10 screws put in arm to fix it

People say its the coaches fault.Well you could take the best coach in the world and they couldnt help non sports players do good.

A coach can also call the best calls its not their fault the player messed up.

I guess like today Fulmer made crompton fumble.

Just a question. Who recruited the non SEC caliber players?

People say its the coaches fault.Well you could take the best coach in the world and they couldnt help non sports players do good.

A coach can also call the best calls its not their fault the player messed up.

I guess like today Fulmer made crompton fumble.
catch a replay pal...the ball hit the FB....i put all of this on coaching and bad QB play, defence played descent today

I have been a Fulmer fan...I am QUICKLY beginning to believe there needs to be a change. Something is not right.

We need to do whatever needs to be done to get the program back to where we are at least pissed and stunned when we do lose.

Tonight I am not very stunned or upset. I pretty much expected what happened today

I disagree. I'm a strong believer that if you have the best coach in the world with some crappy players, they'll atleast be a decent team

so if the coaches made all the right plays in your mind,and we lossed who would u blame then

Trying to put all the blame solely on the coaches or solely on the players is like falling out of an airplane and your only 2 options are land in a huge fire or drown.

given our past experience in the red zone as far as turning the ball over sooooooooo many times, yeah I would say that part of it is coaching they aren't teaching them something or they don't have the right personel on the field

Coaching has made the University of Tennessee football program irrelevant in the NCAA..

Orangetaz you are failing to see the point. If in an isolated incident you have things go wrong ( fumbles,bad plays, bone headed penalties ) Then yes you can hang it on the players. That being said however this is not isolated at all but in fact is escalating rather than decling in a rapid motion. I have been drinking the kool aid far too long myself. Today was the last straw.The responsibility when all the dust settles at the end of the day falls on the coaching. For many seasons now our team has been the poster child for inconsistancy
and it gets worse as time goes on. I am now off the koolaid badwagon and on the firing wagon where I should have been for a long time. Fulmer must go.

showing xray from my wreck is why im on pain meds

Sorry about your comminuted fracture of your humerus. I'm glad you said you're on strong pain meds, otherwise after reading your thread, I was going to suggest you might need to get a CAT Scan of your head.:eek:hmy:

To everyone who is defending Fulmer. Fulmer needs to be fired. Before the fumble on the 2 CBS played 3 or 4 fumbles by foster inside the 5, he still has foster in very next play, fumble! I know it wasn't his fought, but he is a curse. I think today was the worse game I have seen Tebow play. Chavis and the D played Florida great today. The 1st posession they get it on the vols 45, 2nd posession the Vols 20 thats the 14 points there. Poor special teams, poor offense, which falls on fulmer for hiring Clawson who is what D-3, Richmond Spiders, couldn't he trick any D-1 guys to come and ruin their career by being fulmer's OC. Crompton needed to be out of the game in the 3rd quarter, stephens plays 5 plays and looks 10 times better than Crompton and even BJ Coleman. Don't even get me going on Luke "Butterfingers" Stocker, can't he see that Warren is better than Stocker.

My solutions:

Play stephens and warren and let them play for next year. Fire Fulmer, he can't focus on the game for dreaming about Krispy Kream. Get rid of Clawson. Hire SKip Holtz, or Boise St Coach, or Pat Hill. Or just show some dang urgency. How long do us fans have to put up with this crap? Why is Florida like they are, they don't put up with losers and they find winners. ZOOK AND Meyer for you that don't know what I am talking about.

Can't wait to hear the replies on this one.

Love FireFulmer. (LOL)

VN Store

Back