Alabama/Saban about to hire Sal Sunseri

I would have no interest in Sunseri as a DC. But I'd be thrilled to have him back as a linebackers coach.

Lol. How do we know he hasnt vastly improved?
Not every coach that left here got instantly better somewhere else. Just most of them.

Same thing for you, how do you know he has vastly improved? No other DC jobs, no real rumors of DC jobs.

Not every coach that left here got instantly better somewhere else. Just most of them.

Same thing for you, how do you know he has vastly improved? No other DC jobs, no real rumors of DC jobs.

I dont know if he has improved. But the fact that Saban went after him, tells me he has improved. Saban typically doesnt go get coordinators that suck.

Just saying.....for the last decade, lots of ex-UT coaches have been successful at other universities. I hope he’s not!

Great news for gators if we can add Chris Wilson as his replacement

Need to start getting interior DL

Chris Rumph couldn’t of sucked worse in that regard I believe in his 3 years with Mac the only 4 star he got was Concliffe who was barely a 4

Sunseri is an excellent position coach. He was just a terrible DC. Different skill sets and Sunseri has an abundance of one and a complete lack of the other.

VN Store

Back